Beginners Guide to Web Development
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a foundation in HTML and the semantics of good coding style
- Unravel the worth of the cascading nature of CSS: IDs, classes, tags, and pseudo-classes
- Develop responsive websites and web applications for any device
- Get familiar with cross-browser support to ensure your site will look great on different browsers and devices
- Dynamically load content to a page using Ajax, greatly reducing page load times
- Create interactive elements quickly with Bootstrap and jQuery to reduce your development time
- Integrate with thousands of open-source and paid jQuery plugins, allowing you to rapidly create amazing things
You need good tools to make authoring HTML and CSS easy. In this video, you get an overview of how an IDE provides that functionality.
Learn what editors you can use.
Learn about list features of an IDE
Learn about different IDEs for different operating systems
Variables are one of the most important, foundational concepts for any programming language. In this video, we will discuss how they work and how to work with them.
• Learn what variables are
• Differentiate the types of variables
• Know how to work with and manipulate variables
Bootstrap is an amazing UI framework that sits on top of jQuery. It is powerful but you must learn how to unleash that power.
Review the API documentation and format
Walk through examples of common functionality in action
Google API allows access to nearly all of its services, from search to books to machine learning and maps. Learning how to get an API key and interact with the APIs unlocks tons of functionality.
Acquire API keys
Integrate with the Maps library-based API
Learn about backend RESTful API integrations
Code will break. How you handle and research errors will make or break you as a coder. Learning how to track your code and errors will make bugs less frustrating.
Use the console to look for errors
Use the console to output information that can help track down issues
Review recent code changes
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 3 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Practical HTML and CSS, covers the fundamentals of HTML and CSS to build professional, beautiful, and truly responsive websites that will maximize the value you can create. This course will give you the confidence to take on any web design by knowing what is possible, how to find the answers to the unknown, and how to make your website stand out from the crowd.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
- This is an ideal course for Novice developers looking to get started with web development.