Beginners Guide to Wireframes - A Mini Course
What you'll learn
- Learn Why Students should learn basic design first, then coding
- Select a domain name that is aligned to their business idea.
- Understand the essential concepts of UI/UX
- Have A brief understanding of web development
- Understand the Different Types of Websites
- Get Familiar with Balsamiq Wire framing Tool
- Build Wireframes for the Google Chrome Website
- Link various Screens
- Basic Computer Skills
The first step to building great websites & apps is to learn how to design them. Learn the fundamentals of web & web design. In this course you will learn how to design the website of your wishes from scratch using industry leading tool, Balsamiq Mockups.
Learn how to build wireframes and bring those wireframes to life by creating interactive clickable wireframes without writing a single line of code.
You will wireframe the google chrome website and make it completely interactive.
If you want to get started on learning design quickly in order to make your ideas come to life. This course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build websites for their ideas but don't know where to start
I am a digital Entrepreneur who acquired the skill set required to start up my own firm & build my own products. I learnt most of my skills online, just like you and mastered them over the course of running my business.
Mistakes made me wiser and taught me things I wished I had not learnt the hard way. I feel first time entrepreneurs or those, who come from a non technical background, will be better poised to address challenges if they go through my courses.
I love to teach and share knowledge. Always remember, the more you give, the more you get.