Beginner's Guide To Ufology, UFO Studies, UAP
What you'll learn
- A crash course for beginners in the most recent events and theories
- How the media treats the subject and why this must change
- How to identify real UFOs and how to rule out mundane explanations
- A review of the subject of disclosure and how it is unfolding
- What the phenomena of UFO sightings may mean in terms of consciousness
- Examples of personal accounts of close encounters
- You need an open mind, a strong sense of curiosity, and the motivation to explore in detail
Would you like to become a part-time or full-time researcher, blogger, or author on the subject of UFOs?
Are you interested in the subject of UFOs but bewildered by the amount of information online?
Would you like a quick crash course on the basics for an existing project or book?
Are you curious about the UFO phenomena and eager to lay foundations for further research?
I've been interested in the subject of UFOs for over 40 years. In that time much has happened and recent events have brought the subject into the spotlight again. Over the past 20 years there have been multiple sightings of black triangles and countless other lights in the sky flying in ways that show signs of intelligent control. The USS Nimitz and USS Roosevelt encounters with Tic Tac UFOs in 2004 and 2015 have been the subject of TV documentaries and continue to intrigue researchers and some of the more broad minded investigative journalists.
However, it remains a subject that attracts a high degree of denial, ridicule, and scorn. In this course I explain in plain English how to distinguish between the natural, astronomical, and meteorological phenomena, man-made aircraft, spacecraft, and space junk, and genuine unidentified flying objects.
It's important that we all learn to discriminate between natural and other phenomena, to keep an open mind for all and any explanations, and to keep a sense of humour. This course is designed to help you develop this mindset.
Who this course is for:
- Journalists, bloggers, authors, YouTubers etc who want to quickly get up to speed on this subject
- Anyone interested in UFO (unidentified flying objects) and UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena)
- Anyone interested in the possiblity of alien races and extraterrestrial lifeforms
- Anyone interested in the paranormal and metaphysics
- Anyone interested in military aviation and unmanned aviation
- Anyone interested in astrophysics and astronomy
I'm a webmaster, business owner, and Senior Network Engineer with over 30 years of experience of working in the IT industry. I started using the internet in the 1990s and built my first website in 1998.
I've been interested in aviation and aerospace for six decades. I'm a formerly RPQ-s certified drone pilot and the holder of a UK PPL - Private Pilots Licence.
I create videos for clients and upload them to YouTube and into social media in order to promote their businesses and services.
In 2005 I launched my first online dating site and I've been involved in the industry ever since.
In 2013 I started flying and selling drones and launched an aerial photography business.
In 2019 I built a site that curates and disseminates news content about the UFO/UAP phenomenon.