Beginners guide to RPA - Automation Anywhere
- There is no specific tool or knowledge required for this course.
Robotic Process Automation or RPA is a game-changing technology that streamlines and automates repetitive tasks, and thereby minimizing errors to zero level and increasing productivity to a new level. The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of RPA and prepare you for building software robots using Automation Anywhere, the global leader in Robotic Process Automation and the pioneers of the Digital Workforce.
- Beginners who want to explore Robotic Process Automation technology
- Learners who want to become familiar with the world’s most deployed Digital Workforce Platform Automation Anywhere
- Learners who want to know about Bots and how they are generating value in modern enterprises
- Learners who want to learn about how to create a bot
- Students and Professionals who want to begin or advance their career in RPA.
- How Automation helps?
- What can be automated?
- What does the future workforce look like?
- Knowledge Check 1
- Product Introduction
- Architecture Overview
- Knowledge Check 2
- Methods to Build a Bot
- Logic of Building a Bot
- Build your First Bot
- Key Commands and their Application
- Knowledge Check 3
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Case Study 3
- Knowledge Check 4
- What's Next
Automation Anywhere is the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the platform on which more organizations build world-class Intelligent Digital Workforces. Automation Anywhere’s enterprise-grade platform uses software bots that work side by side with people to do much of the repetitive work in many industries. It is the only true Intelligent Digital Workforce platform because it combines sophisticated RPA, cognitive and embedded analytic technologies. Over 1,000 organizations use this AI-enabled solution to manage and scale business processes faster, with near-zero error rates, while dramatically reducing operational costs. Automation Anywhere provides automation technology to leading financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, telecom and logistics companies globally.