- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know the basics of an ICO and understand the difference between ICO and traditional crowdfunding, venture capital and IPO (initial public offering).
- Analyze the historical and current ICO market trends.
- Discover the difference between a coin and a token.
- Find out the nature of tokenization and how you could embrace its strength for fundraising.
- Learn the true meaning of token economy by examples.
- Discover the difference between an ICO whitepaper and a business plan.
- Know the popular blockchains for ICO and why they are most commonly used.
- Understand the intrinsic processes involved in running an ICO campaign from top to bottom.
- Learn by examples on how token allocation should be tailored for an ICO.
- Learn what is an airdrop and bounty program and how they are conducted.
- Understand the importance of KYC (Know Your Customer) or AML (Anti Money Laundering) policy in an ICO campaign.
- General knowledge about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum is an advantage.
This course offers the fundamental knowledge of ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for any beginners - with or without experience in cryptocurrency. You may have heard that most ICOs are scams or majority fail within the first year. But not all ICOs are doomed from the start if you know what you're doing. Successful ICOs such as Ethereum's very own back in 2014 and some recent ones like Kik ($100 million), Bancor ($153 million), Telegram ($1.7 billion) and EOS ($4 billion) that raised billions of dollars in total.
The instructor was an ICO consultant for four ICO companies and the current Korean ambassador for StartupToken. He's also the Global Chief Consultant of Korea Blockchain Entrepreneur Association (KOBEA).
You will discover the what, why and how an ICO works. Understand the entire structure of an ICO campaign and what are the processes involved in achieving its funding goal.
- Anyone who is keen to understand more about ICO