Beginners Guide To Getting Organised
This course has been created to help anyone who wants to get themselves better organised but have no idea where to start. This course covers all the basics you need to know to begin the process of getting your stuff together so your pro- ductivity shoots through the roof and you start to feel less stressed and over- whelmed.
This course will teach you the basics of building a productivity system that works. The system I teach you in this course has been used by millions of success- ful people around the world. It is simple, it is easy to set up and if you follow the guidelines you learn, you will see some dramatic improvements in your productiv- ity and organisation.
By the end of this course you will...
Be able to build your own productivity system that enables you to start getting yourself organised, less stressed and more productive.
Included in this course is:
- How to set up your calendar
- How to set up your notes app
- How to set up your todo list manager
- How to set up your Cloud file storage
- Tips on how to get into the habit of using your system
- Recommended apps
- Anyone who wants to get themselves organised and more productive
- Why Get Organised?06:49
- What is Personal Productivity?03:17
- The Tools You Will Need01:02
- Your Calendar06:50
- Your Note Taking App06:09
- Your Todo list Manager08:09
- What To Do With Your Digital Files05:02
- Developing Good Habits05:03
- Maintaining Hard Edges Between Your Apps03:38
- Putting It All Together.04:51
- A final word...04:48
- Maintaining Hard Edges: A Review10:58
“Building a life of joy and happiness begins with knowing what you want to achieve and creating a plan to go out and achieve it”
I am a teacher and author who helps people become better at time management and become more productive.
I write books, run a YouTube channel, write a blog, produce a podcast and speak around the world about all things related to time management, productivity and self-development. My goal is to help as many people as I can to learn the benefits of being organised and focused on the important things in their lives so they can live extraordinary lives.
I have helped thousands of people all over the world get better at time management and become more productive without losing sight of the things that are important in life such as family and friends and goals.
I have written three books on working with new technology so you can focus on the things you enjoy doing, including the popular Your Digital Life and Your Digital Life 2.0, I know what it is like when you feel overwhelmed by the work and distractions.
My mission is to help you achieve your maximum potential.