Beginner's Guide To Entrepreneurship: Starting a Business
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Your Complete Step-by-step Guide of How to Turn your Passion into a Profitable Business
- How to Earn a Side Income Using Simple Methods and Tasks Investing Time as a Tangible Asset
- How to Identify What You Are Good At
- How to Inspire Others with Your Ideas
- How to Increase Your Influence
- Learn How to Be a Self-Motivator
- How to Prioritize and Organise your time
- How to Communicate with Confidence
- Effective Marketing Made Simple
- Mastering Personal Branding
- Sales Techniques That Works
- How To Be Consistent and Keep Yourself Motivated
- Interest in Business and Personal Development
- Having a Passion Project or an Idea to Convert into Business
- Desire to Have a Great Life Style
You don't have to quit your day job to get started on your dream business today.
This course will provide you with everything you need to know and consider before you start a new part-time venture as well as useful hints, tips and strategies to turn your part-time extra income into a full-time success.
We could all benefit from an extra or residual income and all crave the financial freedom to do it for ourselves, but most new ventures fail. This is because of a lack of basic planning or insufficient business knowledge.
Research scientists all agree on the benefits of starting a new business as a side project but relying entirely on your new business to provide a full-time income from day one can be highly unsuccessful.
In this course Andrew Pitt will teach you how your dream business can be achieved with minimal expense as long as you are a good communicator, have clear objectives and create effective business systems to attain results that are consistent, measurable, and ultimately beneficial. His teaching topics include goal setting, public speaking, body language, storytelling, marketing, sales, business development and motivation.
Every lesson is engaging and will make you evaluate your own situation and how you can move forward.
In a nutshell, this course is for you if:
-> You want to start (and grow) a business.
-> You need to become more effective in life and work.
-> You're looking to learning new skills for becoming a part-time entrepreneur.
-> You're ready to start working on what is truly important to you; your Legacy.
About the Instructor:
Andrew is a natural motivator, presenter, trainer, keynote speaker and entrepreneur who has amassed over 1000 stellar reviews and has received praise on his 21st-century presentation style from all over the world.
Having coached and mentored people from all walks of life including politicians, sports people, business leaders and actors. Andrew prides himself on his ability to bring out the best in others, helping them discover, attain and surpass their goals during his training, courses and coaching sessions.
Andrew is the co-founder and director of Gallery of Ideas, an organisation that every year brings international minds and business entrepreneurs together to inspire, get inspired and share their newest creations.
- Anyone Looking to Increase Their Income by Developing New Healthier Habits
- Those Looking to Feed their Minds with New Skills
- Anyone Wanting to Become Richer in Their Personal and Professional Life
- People That are Looking to Add More Value to Others
- Those Who Feel a Strong Vision in Their Heart
- People That Have a Burning Desire to Inspire the World with Their Ideas
- Anyone Looking to Learn The Skills That Can Improve The Success of Every Entrepreneur