Beginners Guide to Comprehensive SAS
What you'll learn
- Overview of SAS, including Download and Installation.
- Accessing and Manipulating Data and performing conditonal logics on provided data.
- Filtering and Concatenating Data in SAS
- Arithmetic, Logical, Comparison Operator implementation in SAS
- Different and some Important SAS Procedure
- String Function in SAS with Data and Time function
- Loop, Array and Macro in SAS
- Creating different types of Graph using SAS
- Basic Knowledge of general Programming language.
- Good Understanding of general statistics.
- Prior knowledge of SQL.
- Highly Benefical if learners have reasonable level of proficiency in any data handling tool like MS Excel.
EasyLearning.guru provides Comprehensive SAS Online training that will provide knowledge to become a successful Analytics professional. We will cover basic fundamental concept of SAS as well as introducing some advanced SAS topics like SAS macros, Graphs. After the completion of Comprehensive SAS Training from EasyLearning.guru, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of the SAS, as well as learn how to download, install and configure SAS software
- Import and Export Raw Data Files
- Learn how to manipulate and transform data
- Apply various data mining techniques
- Create basic detail and summary reports using various types of SAS procedure
- Apply PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC FREQ, and PROC MEANS etc. to perform statistical analysis
- Learn where and how to implement some data analytic concepts like String and Numeric Function, SAS Dates and Times, Loops, Array and Macros.
- Implement different types of graphs using SAS
- Learn how to use Sas interface for creating improved graphs
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in analyzing data.
- Junior SAS Analyst
Easylearning guru is a leading provider of professional certification courses. We offers training from best experts in the industry to meet the unique learning needs. We are the pioneer's in online education and training, and aims to offer our professionals flexible & an integrated model of training to meet their needs & requirements.