This course will enable you to set up a great online shop from scratch.
This is an ideal course for someone who is building a website for the first time. Previous experience of setting up websites is not required. Technical expertise is not required.
The course uses the free WordPress platform, a free Theme as well as the free version of Elementor. Web-hosting, however, carries a cost.
The course covers the following topics:
Create a web-hosting account
Select a domain name
Import a Theme
Import a Template and a Pagebuilder
Create a single product
Create a variable product
Customise your store
Customise your homepage
Create a Terms & Conditions page
Set up a payment system
Set shipping costs
By the end of the course, the student will have a fully operational website with online store.
An accompanying E book provides additional information and helps the student add more features.
1. Hints on getting started with your website
2. What is web hosting ?
3. What to think about when choosing a domain name
4. Create a digital product for your e commerce store
5. Create a downloadable product in your e commerce store
6. Enable your customers to pay for your products by debit or credit
7. Your free WordPress SSL certificate
8. Troubleshooting How to reset your website