Beginner's Guide to Bitcoin Altcoins and Cryptocurrencies
- No knowledge required!
What is Bitcoin? This a question that a lot of people have been asking lately, almost as much as "How do I buy Bitcoin?"
In this course you will learn all about the cryptocurrency market, how they work, the technology behind them and how coins derive value. By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the economic revolution that is blockchain technology.
This course will consist of 8 lectures covering all the basics that you need to know about the cryptocurrency world. By the end of this course you will understand what cryptocurrencies are, how they work, why they have value and how to use them. Furthermore, you will receive a checklist so that you can analyze any other crypto token in the world.
- Anyone who is curious about Bitcoin or the rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry.
- What is a Cryptocurrency?04:00
- Why Cryptocurrencies?04:43
- How to Get Started with Cryptocurrencies05:09
- What is Bitcoin?09:38
- The Economics of Bitcoin05:39
- Solving Bitcoin's Problems: Ethereum06:21
- Checklist for Analyzing Crypto06:08
- A Whole New World of Coins!06:37
Ethos Learning is dedicated to empowering people through high-quality education about blockchain, digital assets, coins and cryptocurrencies. This course is taught by the Founder and CEO of Ethos, a people-powered cryptocurrency services company. A core part of Ethos's mission is education and empowering individuals to take back control of their finances. Cryptocurrencies provide the technological platform for a whole new economic revolution. Ethos is building the infrastructure for the new economy.