Logistics of Warehouse Operations in Supply Chain Management
What you'll learn
- Warehousing concepts, Equipment and Processes
- Warehouse KPI and why they matter to employees?
- Warehouse and Distribution Center Automation, Robotics and working alongside Artificial Intelligence
- No prerequisites required as this is the beginners course and is designed to help students of all levels
This is a beginner's course on Warehousing and Warehouse Management for one who wants to start their career at the Warehouse or at a Distribution center near you.
Distribution centers are opening up worldwide as the way the world shops has changed and more people are looking at online shopping and e-commerce is currently booming. Be a part of the next revolution of IOT and Robotics as it begins with the delivery from the warehouse and DIstribution Center near you.
The course will take you through the very basics of the logistics processes involved in warehouse process, introduce you to the components and equipment used in a warehouse such as Forklifts, Pallets, Conveyor Belts, Packaging and protective equipment etc.
You will also learn the Key Warehouse KPI's, How your performance matters and also basics in Logistics processes involved in shipping and Distribution.
Warehouse Management is key in increasing efficiency in the warehouse processes such as Picking, Packing, Storing, Shipping and Inventory Management to improve warehouse performance and overall warehousing Logistics
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Operations, Logistics Management,
- Management Students, MBA students, MIB Students and Entrepreneurs, Anyone who wants a career in Warehouse Management
- Someone who wants to start their Career in Supply Chain Management from beginning at the warehouse
- Ecommerce business owners and partners who need to expand and begin their own warehouse processess.
- Jobseekers who want to Ace thier Interviews in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
A Masters Degree Holder in International Business ,with 10years+ experience in Logistics ,Business Development, Sales and Conformity for Government Trade Services
Worked for the top Logistics companies in the world . Started her Career in Sales as a Territory Manager for FedEx Express and then moved into Supply Chain Management as a Business Development Executive while working for UPS Supply Chain Solutions. After 4 years of working in India , she moved to Dubai in UAE and worked for Intertek as an Export Consultant in their Goverment Trade and Service Departments under Quality Control . These Companies are all best in the world and she has enjoyed being a part of their Business Development and Strategy teams.
Jasmine has been recognized for
*Generating New Business and creating double-digit growth
*Being Part of National Level and Global Level Strategy Development Sessions to improve business through Global push-pull lead closure
*Possessing strong managerial skills and clear understanding of Export, Import and Government Procedures for customs clearance
*Strong skills in setting up and synchronizing administrative policies and Assessing shipments and documents for Conformity
*Experienced in Analysing Inspection reports and Test reports for shipments intended for Certificate of Conformity for SASO.
*Experienced in advising customers regarding FDA rules for shipments of food and drug moving to the US
Jasmine has a love for learning new things, She is a NET Qualified Professor in India, Qualified to Teach at University Level in the field of Management. She is also a Toast Master, who has won many awards in Public speaking Internationally at the Regional and Divisional Levels.
During her free time she enjoys watching netflix and playing with her son.