Beginners course for webpack 5
What you'll learn
- How to use webpack to enable you to use other languages in your project - like TypeScript or SCSS - so you can use the best tooling available on the frontend
- How to set up a development server with webpack - which give you better experience while programming - making you more productive
- How to get deployment-ready code with webpack - to provide an optimal experience for users of your application
- How to configure loaders & plugins - so you can get the most of the tools out there
- you have node & npm installed, and you already used them a bit
- no framework needed - the course uses vanilla JS, so you can apply what you learn here to whatever you use
I will show you how easy it is to include webpack in an existing application. I will also introduce you to the features that will allow you to understand that bundler better. We will start with a simple JS application, and then we will
add webpack to its build - to get you started
move templates to HTML files - so you see how to add new file extensions to the webpack build
set up CSS import - so the styles imports are managed in the same way as JS
prepare the deploy ready output - to share your application with the world
modernize the codebase to use TypeScript & SCSS - so you can use the newest & best tools available
set up development server - to make sure there are no unnecessary delays in your workflow
optimize the build for the best user experience - so the users for the application have a smooth experience too
I'm using vanilla JS in this course - so you’ll be able to transfer the knowledge & experience gained here to any JS framework.
Tip: as you watch the videos, try to reproduce the same steps in your development environment. At the start of each section, you will find a zip file with a starting point codebase - that way, you can follow the course in the order you find the most useful.
➡️ 100% satisfaction guarantee or a refund! If you're disappointed with the course in any way - you have 30 days to get a full refund!
➡️ Don't want to buy a pig in a poke? Watch the free lesson(s) and decide for yourself if investment in this course is for you!
➡️ I also share free learning materials - if you sign up for the course, you will receive bonus gift announcements.
➡️ Got any questions about the course? Feel free to contact me in Q&A - I'm more than happy to help!
➡️ Enroll today to learn to code fast, smoothly, and without a headache :)
Who this course is for:
- developers at the beginning of their career, who wants to 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 that will help them understand tools used in the project they work on
- people interested in replacing their legacy build system with a proven, industry-standard solution: webpack is 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝗦 - it has 3 times more weekly downloads than the second one (rollup)