Beginners course for esbuild
What you'll learn
- How to set up simple & complex builds
- How to add plugins to add custom loaders for less common file types - such as SCSS
- How to set up development server
- You have some experience in using node & npm (if you know how to install packages with npm - that’s enough!)
I will show you how easy it is to include esbuild in an existing application. I will also introduce you to the features that will allow you to understand that bundler better. We will start with a simple JS application, and then we will
add esbuild to its build,
move templates to HTML files,
& break down CSS into more component-orientated parts.
I'm using vanilla JS in this course - so you’ll be able to transfer the knowledge & experience gained here to any JS framework.
Tip: as you watch the videos, try to reproduce the same steps in your development environment. At the start of each section, you will find a zip file with a starting point codebase - that way, you can follow the course in the order you find the most useful.
➡️ 100% satisfaction guarantee or a refund! If you're disappointed with the course in any way - you have 30 days to get a full refund!
➡️ Don't want to buy a pig in a poke? Watch the free lesson(s) and decide for yourself if investment in this course is for you!
➡️ I also share free learning materials - if you sign up for the course, you will receive bonus gift announcements.
➡️ Got any questions about the course? Feel free to contact me in Q&A - I'm more than happy to help!
➡️ Enroll today to learn to code fast, smoothly, and without headache :)
Who this course is for:
- Developers interested in speeding up their bundler so they can 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 (without a minute delay after every single change in their code🤬)
- Ambitious junior developers interested in finding 𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 in their current project 📈