Beginners Acrylic Techniques with Geoff Hutchins
What you'll learn
- You will learn many useful techniques for producing acrylic paintings of your own.
- No previous experience is required. By the end of this course you will be able to finish your own paintings with confidence
- Learn the basics of composition, blending, perspective and detail.
- You will be more informed about brushes, acrylic paint, palettes and other materials
- Learn how to blend and work acrylic paint and several brush techniques
- Buy with no risk, full money back guarantee if not satisfied
- A PDF accompanies this course listing all materials required to complete this course
This course is aimed at anybody who wants to create their first successful acrylic paintings at home.
English professional artist and well regarded udemy tutor Geoff Hutchins guides you through four exercises, each filmed clearly and in real-time.
This course is designed to quickly give you confidence in using acrylic paints, while helping you to avoid the problems and confusion so often faced by people new to the medium.
Each exercise demonstrates various basic elements such as trees, buildings, skies and so on, and extends to producing what could be termed a completed painting within an hour or so. Geoff works through each exercise step by step using easy to understand methods.
Materials required for this course have been carefully chosen in order for the beginner to get started without overspending on equipment.
The accompanying PDF contains helpful illustrated information on these materials, including paints, palettes and brushes, as well as other useful advice.
The total running time of this course is around 3 hours.
Geoff's other udemy courses have now sold in over 90 countries, with positive feedback from thousands of satisfied students.
Enrol now to benefit from these easy to follow and rewarding techniques, all at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to successfully paint with Acrylics
I have been a UK based professional artist for the past 30 years, and since 1999 I have taught watercolor painting to adults, both for my local county adult education service and privately.
During this time I have held up to six classes a week, with many hundreds of students over the years, so I can state with some confidence that most of the problems that people experience when painting have surfaced at some time in class, and have been dealt with by me and the students.
The techniques I use in this course take advantage of this experience and allow me to guide the beginner student in developing their art.
Since joining Udemy as a tutor, I have also now gained thousands of online students from, currently, around 90 countries across the world.
This is something I could not have imagined a year or two ago.
My humble thanks to all of you.