Learn 4 Chords: beginner guitar lessons, start playing songs
What you'll learn
- four guitar chords which will allow you to play thousands of popular songs.
- How to form 4 foundational guitar chords
- How to tune the guitar
- how to strum the guitar
- Learn the staggering amount of songs you can play with four chords or less!
- Learn basic practice strategies to progress as a guitar player.
- own, borrow, beg, steal or some how have access to a guitar
- A genuine desire to learn to play the guitar.
- A few fingers on each hand. You don't even need all of them! Some famous guitarists didn't even have all five. :)
- Know your ABCs up to G. :)
- Be able to count to 4. :)
- No prior musical knowledge necessary.
It isn't difficult to play the guitar. All you need is three or four chords to play thousands of songs.
You can learn to play those chords in about an hour. And, with a few minutes a day of practice, you can play familiar songs!
What's the secret?
In this course, you'll learn to play four foundational guitar chords which are used in various ways to form the structure of many different songs.
Think of it like those colorful building blocks that all kids like to play with.
The blocks are simple shapes, but put together in different ways, they can be used to build thousands of different structures.
I've even seen a guitar made of those colorful plastic blocks.
After you learn these four chords, you'll be on your way to grow as a guitar player.
I don't promise that you'll be a guitar expert at the end of this course.
BUT, I do promise that if you put in the effort to learn these chords well, you will be able to play songs you love, and play along with others.
This course is simple. You won't be overwhelmed with hours of lectures, and pages of theory.
It will take you just over an hour to learn these chords, and a few minutes a day to perfect them.
If after 30 days of genuine effort you don't feel like I helped you learn to play the guitar, you can request a refund, and we'll part as friends.
I look forward to teaching you to play, and helping you make music a life long companion.
Who this course is for:
- aspiring or Beginner guitar players
- anyone who has a guitar collecting dust in the corner and who is always telling themselves and others they're gonna learn some day
I've been singing and playing music most of my life.
I began playing the guitar when I was about 10 years old. I wrote my first song when I was nineteen.
Since then, I've performed in front of thousands of people, lead worship on a regular basis, and some of my original songs have been used in popular TV shows.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME?
I believe any one can succeed at anything they want to do. I believe we all define what success means to us.
I believe you can succeed in any of the courses I offer if you want to.
I am an example of someone whom some would think cannot be successful, and yet I am.
Start this journey with me and we'll both celebrate your success!