Beginner Yoga and HIIT Course Part Two
What you'll learn
- Perform all the foundation yoga poses, they will have better endurance, cardiovascular capacity, flexibility and strength.
- To get fit in a minimal amount of time at home.
- A yoga mat is required. Optional the students can complete my Beginner Yoga Part One series. If the student has any yoga or fitness experience they can start with Part Two and just give themselves enough time in order to get familiar with the moves and poses.
- Appropriate for all levels
Namaste Yogis and Fitness enthusiast, welcome to Beginner Yoga and HIIT Series. Although this is Month 2 of the Beginner Yoga series it can be used on it's own as a complete course. If you consider yourself slightly more experienced than a complete beginner feel free to start with month 2 . All 3 parts of the Beginner Yoga Series are appropriate for beginners. They are designed to challenge you and get you FIT. The intensity turns up with each course so I do recommend following the course from Part One if you have no previous experience in fitness and yoga. The course is designed in a way that allows you to have enough time to learn the new movements and familiarize yourself with the basic terms and exercises. By the end of the course you will feel stronger, more flexible, have greater endurance, with better cardiovascular capacity as well as calmer and more grounded. You can continue with Part Two for as long as its challenging or for as long as you enjoy it. Then move onto Part Three whenever you feel ready for a change and to turn the heat up. I recommend practicing each part for at least one month. By following this series and committing a small portion of your day to your health it will help you stay uplifted and get fit in an enjoyable way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a comprehensive yoga and fitness system. Anyone looking to improve their health and fitness level. Anyone looking to get grounded and calm. Great for weight loss.
Ali is a Los Angeles based Yoga Teacher and the creator of Interval Yoga. She combined traditional yoga systems with modern day high intensity bodyweight training in order to offer classes that are both calming and nurturing yet powerful and exciting. Expect to build strength, endurance, flexibility, speed, cardiovascular capacity and patience while taking her courses.