Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation
What you'll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel and its advanced features
- Become a top Excel users on your team
- Execute regular tasks quicker
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Acquire financial modeling skills
- Learn how to value a company
- Build valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional advanced charts
- Become a proficient user with Excel functions, pivot tables, visualizations, and advanced features
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2020, or Microsoft Excel 365
*Updated for November 2023*
Do you want to learn how to use Excel in a real working environment?
Are you about to graduate from a university and look for your first job?
Are you a young professional looking to establish yourself in your new position?
Would you like to become your team's go-to person for financial modeling in Excel?
Join over 200,000+ successful students taking this course.
Your instructor possesses the following extensive experience in financial modeling:
Financial advisory unit of a top-tier consulting firm
Experience in M&A transactions executed in the UK, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Poland
Employed in the in-house Mergers & Acquisitions department of a large multinational corporation
A financial advisor in multiple M&A deals ranging from €2 million to €5 billion
Worked on company valuations, due diligence analysis, impairment tests, bankruptcy proceedings, cash flow analysis, and more.
Learn the subtleties of financial modeling from someone who has walked the same path. Beat the learning curve and stand out from your colleagues with this course today.
A comprehensive guide to financial modeling in Excel:
Become an Excel expert
Build sound financial models in Excel
Gain an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of company valuation
Create professionally formatted files
Demonstrate superior Excel skills at work
Prepare before employment in investment banking, financial advisory, corporate finance, or consulting
What We Offer:
Well-designed and easy-to-understand materials
Detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations
Downloadable course materials
Regular course updates
Professional chart examples used by major banks and consulting firms.
Real-life, step-by-step examples
Upon completing this course, you'll be able to do the following:
Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
Become a the top Excel users on your team
Perform regular tasks quicker
Develop a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
Build a cash flow statement
Value a company
Produce a valuation model from scratch
Create a model with multiple scenarios
Design professional and advanced charts
Acquire Excel proficiency by learning advanced functions, pivot tables, visualizations, and Excel features
About the course:
Unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee
No significant previous experience necessary to understand the course and benefit
Unlimited lifetime access to all course materials
Emphasis on learning by doing
Take your Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills to the next level
Make an investment that is rewarded in career prospects, positive feedback, and personal growth.
This course is suitable for graduates aspiring to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model with its theoretical concepts. Moreover, it motivates you to be more confident with daily tasks and gives you the edge over other candidates vying for a full-time position.
People with basic knowledge of Excel who go through the course will dramatically increase their Excel skills.
Take advantage of this opportunity to acquire the skills that will advance your career and get an edge over other candidates. Don't risk your future success.
Who this course is for:
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.