Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation
What you'll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the top Excel users in your team
- Carry out regular tasks faster than ever before
- Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
- Acquire financial modeling skills
- Discover how to value a company
- Build Valuation models from scratch
- Create models with multiple scenarios
- Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
- Become a proficient user able to work with Excel functions, pivot tables, visualizations, and advanced features
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Excel 2016, or Microsoft Excel 2020
**Updated for November 2022!**
Do you want to learn how to use Excel in a real working environment?
Are you about to graduate from university and start looking for your first job?
Are you a young professional looking to establish yourself in your new position?
Would you like to become your team's go-to person when it comes to Financial Modeling in Excel?
If you answered yes to any of these, then this is the right course for you!
Join over 180,000+ successful students taking this course!
Your instructor has extensive experience in Financial Modeling:
Worked in the Financial advisory unit of a top-tier consulting firm
Experience in M&A transactions carried out in United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Poland
Worked in the in-house Mergers & Acquisitions department of a large multinational corporation
Been a financial advisor in multiple M&A deals with sizes ranging from €2 million to €5 billion
Worked on company valuations, due diligence analysis, impairment tests, bankruptcy proceedings, cash flow analysis, and more.
Learn the subtleties of Financial Modeling from someone who has walked the same path. Beat the learning curve and stand out from your colleagues with this course today.
A comprehensive guide to Financial Modeling in Excel:
Become an Excel expert
Learn how to build sound financial models in Excel
Gain an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of company valuation
Learn how to create professionally formatted files
Demonstrate superior Excel skills at work
Be prepared from day one when you start in Investment Banking, Financial Advisory, Corporate Finance, or Consulting
What we offer:
Well-designed and easy-to-understand materials
Detailed explanations with comprehensible case studies based on real situations
Downloadable course materials
Regular course updates
Professional chart examples that are 1:1 with those used by major banks and consulting firms.
Real-life examples (step-by-step)
By completing this course, you will:
Be able to work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
Become one of the top Excel users in your team
Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
Be able to build a P&L statement from a raw data extraction
Be able to build a cash flow statement
Know how to value a company
Be able to build a valuation model from scratch
Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
Acquire Excel proficiency: you will learn advanced functions, pivot tables, visualizations, and Excel features
About the course:
An unconditional Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee – because we believe in the quality of our content
No significant previous experience is needed to understand the course properly and benefit from its content
Unlimited lifetime access to all course materials
Emphasis on learning by doing
You can always contact us for any clarification free of charge
Our goal is to take your Microsoft Excel and Financial Modeling skills to the next level
Make an investment that will be highly rewarded in career prospects, positive feedback, and personal growth.
This course is suitable for graduates who aspire to become investment bankers as it includes a well-structured DCF model and goes through the theoretical concepts behind it. Moreover, it will encourage you to be more confident when coping with daily tasks and will give you the edge when the firm must decide whether to take you on for a full-time position.
People with basic knowledge of Excel who go through the course will dramatically increase their Excel skills.
Go ahead and enroll to this course today! If you don't acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to get an edge over other candidates. Don't risk your future success! Let's start this amazing journey now!
Who this course is for:
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.