Beginner to Pro: How to Develop for Apple Watch - 10+ Apps!
- Prior programming experience is preferred but not required as everything is taught from scratch
This course will teach you everything about the Apple Watch right from the very basic to the more complex concepts you will require to build an app from scratch.
This course is taught in Objective-C and will be updated on a regular basis with new app lessons. The lectures also include detailed descriptions which have links to the various resources (such as icons and pictures) being used in the lectures so that you have access to all the resources to start making your own app.
The lectures are 5-12 minutes long. If you spend even 15min/day on this course, it will only take you 2-3 weeks to get a good hold of the subject before you can start experimenting with apps on your own.
The course is structured so that we go from the very basics of Apple Watch Development to the more complex topics which involve working with the iPhone and Apple Watch both.
This course is for everyone who wants to learn how to develop for the Apple Watch, learn Objective-C and wants to start developing for iOS in general.
- This course is meant for people who are new to iOS and Apple Watch Development
- No prior programming experience needed so anyone can take this course
- Course is taught in Objective-C, so people who are interested in Objective-C should join
- How to Download XCode
- Setting up an Apple Watch Project
- Working with Labels and Buttons
- Using Tables
- Using Sliders and Switches
- Communicating between iPhone and Apple Watch: Part 1
- Communicating between iPhone and Apple Watch: Part 2
Hi, I'm Saksham Saini. I'm a Computer Engineering student at University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign and also work as an iOS Developer at the John Deere Innovation Center.
Having participated in numerous hackathons and coding events, I discovered my love for coding and started learning mobile app development. I spent a little over a year teaching myself how to make mobile applications and realized it would have taken half the time if I had someone to guide me along the way. And that is how the idea to make an online course came to my mind.
I understand the problems first time developers face since I have been there and love to teach in the most simple and most basic terms possible.
There is a huge potential for mobile app developers out there, so sign up today and get ready to ride the wave!