What you'll learn
- You will learn how to turn a good photo into a great photo
- Demonstrate easy ways of taking amazing outdoor portraits
- Raise awareness of the possibilities for taking great photos
- Know your photography settings for beautiful photos when it's bright and sunny
- Post Processing
- You should have a DSLR camera where you can change the lenses
- Have a love and passion for photography!
- Even though nearly all the tips are easy, as with any other skill, the more you practise the better you'll become!
An art of converting light into pictures using a DSLR. A photograph depicts a moment that is never going to happen again. These pictures will help us in collecting memories and make us smile in our old age.
So what are you waiting for?
Grab your camera and collect as much memory as you can.
Click Like a Professional.
This course is designed for new photographers who are willing to take their photography next level. I have tried to showcase Manual mode than Auto mode. The manual mode has more control over the photography. This course will not only teach the type of photography but also help you in changing your mindset. This course is thoroughly produced with a fun and engaging learning experience in mind. Your practice will help you in earning for the future.
You will learn a few topics that will help you in choosing your type of photography and also the basics of camera settings while pursuing your hobby. Some of them are mentioned below:
Elements in Photography
Types of Photography
Post Processing techniques
and many more.
By the end of this class, you will have a complete understanding of the elements of photography, and different types of photography with examples and compositions. You will not only see yourself as a professional but also feel like a pro.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner amateur photographers
- You should take this class if you want full creative control over your camera
- Anyone who wants to learn Photography.
I am an experienced IT professional and a professional photographer. I started clicking photos in 2015 and currently have 10,000 + hours of experience in photography. I like to click all kinds of photos, currently, I am focussing on wildlife photography. Wildlife photography is peaceful and as I like nature, I feel very cozy and relaxed.