Beginner Spanish: Practical Tools for Everyday Interactions
What you'll learn
- Build a foundation and gain tools to understand, speak, read, and write Spanish.
- Form thoughts and questions into sentences and engage in basic conversations with ease.
- Learn tips and tricks that will help grammar rules to come natural so you speak like a native Spanish speaker!
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English!
If you are looking to learn Spanish in a hurry, this is the course for you!
Journey along with Maestra Marissa and your fellow estudiante Roberto to learn the building blocks of español or the Spanish language. At the end of this course you will be able to engage in basic conversations around various practical topics such as telling or asking for time or shopping for groceries and you will also be able to leisurely describe objects and/or activities.
This beginner's course will include lectures, activities, flashcards, worksheets and resources to reinforce all that you have learned! Within a matter of hours you will be able to speak, read, write and comprehend Spanish!
No previous exposure to Spanish is required. This course is for all who are new to the Spanish language!
Lesson includes lectures, activities, flashcards, resources, video animations, quizzes and more.
Over three ours of course content that is updated weekly.
Both academic material, fun activities and exciting mini-trips with Roberto and Marissa to various locations!
Who this course is for:
- People who are completely new to Spanish and desire to learn to speak a new language!
Marissa Merrill is a native English speaker who has been speaking Spanish for over 15 years. She has lived abroad in Honduras, Ecuador and Guatemala and has worked professionally in Spanish-speaking environments.
As someone who approaches Spanish as a non-native, her approach to learning takes into account areas where students may need extra support.