Beginner Singing Course For Men - Sing Better Today
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Everything men need to know to begin singing.
- What chest voice, head voice, vocal fry and whistle register are.
- What cord closure, appoggio breathing and resonance are.
- Proper breathing technique
- Specific techniques that male singers need to know
- a quiet space and plenty of water
This course will get you on your way to becoming an excellent singer... fast! Believe it or not, SINGING IS A SKILL NOT A TALENT! Anyone can learn to sing with the right guidance. We'll break down the voice into it's fundamental parts to demystify the many aspects of singing.
The course includes:
A clear and concise approach to improving your voice with no fluff.
A singing competition with a chance to be featured on my YouTube Channel of over 200K subscribers.
Exercises (Mp3's) you can download to practice your lessons anywhere!
A Discord server for all members to connect with Adam and all the other members!
Learning to sing is about learning the proper muscle memory and habits. Your mindset and your emotions are also very important when it comes to singing. You'll learn how to let stress and fear fall to the wayside.
This is the perfect course for TOTAL BEGINNERS, don't worry if you've never had a lesson in your life! I got you. If your goal is to sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative... any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you.
In order for this system to work for you...
- You do NOT need any "natural" musical talent, singing talent, or previous vocal training
- You do NOT need to know anything about technique or how your voice works (in fact, the less you know the better, because you'll have fewer bad habits to overcome)
- You do NOT need to understand music theory, or even know how to read music
- Beginner male singers who want to learn the foundations of good, healthy singing.
- Men who have wanted to learn to sing their whole lives but never believed they could