Beginner Pilates To Reduce Back Pain and Tone Your Body!
What you'll learn
- Over 11 million people now practice Pilates regularly worldwide.
- Gain core strength, improve posture and reduce lower back pain flare-ups in a short time (just 10 minutes per day) with easy Pilates exercise videos.
- So you can do what you have to do around the house as well as the activities that you want to do with family and friends
- Stop worry and frustration and feel better, with the help of an experienced health practitioner and Pilates teacher.
- Learn easy stretches to improve your flexibility to reduce stiffness in your body.
- Manage your lower back pain now and feel confident and capable again!
- Students will need a mat or a comfortable surface to exercise on.
Unfortunately back pain is now the second leading cause of disease burden overall in Australia and it is expected that 80% of us will suffer from debilitating back pain in our lives.
Most people don't know what to do to reduce and prevent back pain and often do nothing about it, through fear of it getting worse leading to a sedentary lifestyle.
Thankfully there are solutions out there and this course is designed to help you to make a start with exercising again, so you can reduce your painful symptoms safely and effectively.
This course is very basic and is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Pilates. You will learn how to activate your core muscles as well as the key muscle groups that support your spine. This will prevent you from straining your back everyday and you can become more active. Being more active means that you will look and feel better.
After completing this course you be able to:
Activate your core muscles taking pressure off your back and relieving your pain.
Improve your posture and tone your body so you can look and feel better.
Get stronger and fitter so you can be active and do the things that you love with family and friends.
Your instructor is Dr Fleur Castlereagh a Chiropractor, Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer with 19 years experience treating and managing acute and chronic back pain. Previously she was athlete who experienced a debilitating injury whilst training extensively as a Long-Jumper.
Fleur had an accident while training and ended up with a spinal stress fracture in her lower back. This led to severe pain and 12 months of rehabilitation and treatment. During this time she learnt how to manage her own back pain through Pilates, posture, treatment and careful exercise. It was a long journey but it led to Fleur jumping a personal best of 6.30m several years later, and many years of competing at State and National level in Australia.
Fleur will guide you through the process she used to recover and manage her own back pain, as well as what she gives her patients when they are coming back from injury and wanting long lasting relief from back pain. It is safe and manageable for every level. Fleur believes that it's about training smarter as you age, not harder.
GENUINE UDEMY COURSE REVIEWS:
"I've had back pain for more than 2 yrs. This course is great for the beginner. I've looked up other videos for a slow and easy pace and they are always too fast. This is Brilliant !!! Im going to keep doing the end videos until i feel strong enough to get into something a little bit more challenging. Thanks Dr.Fleur for making this video." Anna Inglis
"So easy to follow and such a lovely positive instructor, with a great accent too. Many thanks for giving me a new focus." Fiona Mortimer, Scotland, UK
"Specifically helpful for me and hubby who are struggling at the moment with everyday life due to lower back pain - lessons at a level we can do." :) Tonia Browne
Included in the course:
Short Pilates exercise videos that are very easy to do for 21-days
3 Stretching videos included
Feeling unmotivated? You can have access to our private Facebook group with regular updates and reminders to keep going. Also, you can always encourage a friend or family member to join you.
Worried about getting worse? You can send any questions or concerns through to Dr Fleur at any stage and she will answer them for you as soon as possible. There is also a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with all Udemy courses.
This program is the beginning of a 3-part Pilates series, so if you would like to progress quickly and get great results without getting bored, you will have the opportunity to do so.
You can complete the course videos in your own time and at any time of the day or night, as you have lifetime access to the videos once you enrol. So the course can fit in with your work and family commitments making it easier to complete.
Enrol now to and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Bonus Tropical Island Pilates resistance band video (leg strength) from my new course, now included once you finish the series. Added 12th June, 2020.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people that suffer from back pain and want to learn how to decrease it by improving their strength and flexibility.
- This course is for beginners and for people that want to learn the fundamentals of Pilates. The exercises are very easy and designed to be safe and effective.
- The exercises throughout this course are very easy to do, so you can get results very quickly.
- Enrol now and we looking forward to helping you feel better as soon as possible as you take a positive step towards managing your health.
Dr Fleur Castlereagh has 20 years of clinical experience in treating people with injuries as a Chiropractor, Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer. She has also experienced years of pain herself after suffering a back injury at the age of 13 while competing in athletics and overcoming it to become an elite athlete. Fleur's programs help people to reduce their pain and become more active in the process, so they can live a happy and healthy life. Fleur has created several courses about pilates, posture, ergonomics and weight-loss. For more information visit her website.