Moho: 2D Illustration, Rigging and Animation with Moho Pro
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Moho and how to use it like a pro
- Learn to create vector graphic illustrations
- Learn to rig a character for animation
- Learn to create professional 2D animation
- Learn switch layers, smart bone dials, target bones and the timeline
- A PC running Windows 10 (demonstrated) or Mac running MacOS
- A copy of Moho to follow along: Debut, Pro (preferred) or a trial version
- No previous illustration or animation experience is required
Have you tried to learn Moho but gotten stuck? Well, you're not the only one -- I've been where you are now.
- Maybe you tried piecing together YouTube videos but couldn't find where to begin or the order in which to watch them
- Maybe you tried other online video courses but found they were outdated (no longer matched your version of the software), were too specific or way too advanced
- Maybe you tried an introductory course which was nice but it was too short
I created this course to specifically address these issues. They are what I viewed as a gaping hole in the previously available body of Moho knowledge; namely, a decent introduction.
This course provides a detailed, easy to follow introduction to the latest version of Moho Debut and Pro, version 12 (not Anime Studio 11, 10, 9...). This introduction is 8 hours in length (not one hour) because it addresses all the phases of 2D development using Moho (not just one phase) including:
It even includes a lengthy section on lip syncing a character manually and using a semi-automated process based on the free Papagayo product from Smith Micro.
Though this course is for beginners it delves into advanced topics such as:
- Smart Bones
- Reference Layers
- Target Bones
After completing this course, you'll know Moho very well. You'll certainly be able to tackle more advanced YouTube lectures to hone your skills to perfection.
Don't forget the Udemy 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you're not happy with this course, just return it. That makes your decision to enroll a no-brainer, doesn't it?
Click on the Enroll button in the upper right to begin learning the most powerful 2D illustration and animation software in the world: Moho Debut/Pro.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning the details of Moho
- Anyone interested in creating vector graphic illustrations
- Anyone interested in learning to rig animated characters
- Anyone interested in 2D character animation
I was born in the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California. After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happy ever since (for 40 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed, I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career, I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 10 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 48 online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and Skillshare. My goal is to provide low-cost high-quality screencast-based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada, with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,