Absolute Beginner JvZoo Affiliate Marketing - 2020
- No prerequisites
Made for non-technical beginners to get started in affiliate marketing for free without enrolling in expensive programs.
I'll walk you through navigating the JvZoo website in an easy and practical way so you can explore the potential offers to resell and gain confidence. It is also a good opportunity to understand how a professional marketer and experienced entrepreneur thinks about the different offers on JvZoo so you don't make common beginner mistakes.
WATCH ME AS I NAVIGATE THE SITE
The course is almost entirely screencast, meaning you see the screen as I go through product and walk you through their pros and cons as I evaluate them. This is meant to give you unique insight into how a professional would approach it.
IS AFFILIATE MARKETING STILL EFFECTIVE?
Affiliate marketing still works and it is still one of the great options for starting an online business in a short period of time.
Invest in your future! Enroll today!
- Beginner affiliate marketers with no experience but desire to get started
- Introduction and warm welcome01:28
- Creating your JVZoo affiliate account03:04
- Researching niche products and not falling for bad offers07:13
- Choosing products from the current bestseller lists07:24
- Pitfall example - good looking offer that's a bad thing to resell04:32
- JvZoo agreements01:10
- Beginning to set up your account to sell your product as a vendor/seller01:24
- Filling out the form to put your product on JvZoo as a seller06:41
- Bonus lecture00:11
3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country. Top 1% Udemy instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, lots of different music, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).