Birch bark Lighthouse pendants | Jewelry Necklaces | Resin
What you'll learn
- You will be able to achieve some simple yet elegant pieces of jewelry to wear or gift.
- Learn to paint details on a Birch bark using an engraving tool and pen and ink.
- This is a basic short and simple course filled with short sections on creating these Birch Bark jewelry pieces.
- No prior knowledge of resin, you just need to join and Play
- Print off Materials PDF list for basic supplies needed for this course.
- Students will need to purchase necessary tools and supplies from the an art supply company.
- Please review the Udemy Dashboard to get familiar with all the bells and whistles such as changing your speed, auto play, or Help portal.
Easy Beginner Pendant Jewelry Projects Using Natural Birch Tree Bark and Resin.
Learn to how to Create 3 of these super cute natural birch bark pendants using a few different methods with Simple Living Maine Artist & Instructor Kellie Chasse. These make a wonderful craft project to give as gifts or to sell!
There is a full list of materials listed in lecture one with a free preview. First we will be covering the Heart and we'll use an engraving pen, then we'll seal it with Art resin in a bezel.
For the Last project we'll do a basic one but we'll be adding some cute personalized charms. I'll have a full list of materials as well as links to a number of the products used in the videos!
IMPORTANT - Not all artist allow this so please check and follow all copy write laws.
As an artist, I personally never mind when someone copies my work to practice their techniques. I just ask that if you post it on Instagram , Facebook or other social media sites, that you give credit to either my courses or my links as the artist that created the image.
Safety Note: When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products. If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer or your doctor before using.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn how to make some simple yet natural and elegant jewelry.
- Anyone that wants to create fashionable one of a kind art pieces to wear or gift.
- Interactive community where you can upload your finished art work or art in progress for feedback and questions from both instructor and fellow students!
Kellie Chasse Fine Art
Kellie is a Simply Living, Debt Free, Professional Artist and instructor and from Maine. She loves to share her favorite painting projects with students from all over the world, folks just like you who may be looking for a simple easy step by step way to create with Alcohol Inks, watercolor, or resin.
With her online courses, you will learn some basic painting techniques while enjoying simple, REAL-TIME, painting steps, and some creative/playtime. Try these paintings more than once to gain confidence and gain skill. We learn by doing. So carve out some creative time each day.
Learn the quick ins and outs of painting a particular scene. Each painting class has its own techniques and with each new painting course. These courses are not academic courses, but more about the enjoyment of creating.
Kellie was born on Earth Day April 22 and her work definitely reflects a free spirit, love, and compassion for "Mother Earth". Her work can be found in national and international private collections. She has been the featured Artist at the Portland International Jetport in Maine since 2014.
You can find Kellie's website and social media links in her profile, as well as her YouTube channel for tips and mini techniques. Kellie also sells originals, prints, and cards through many venues including wholesale in her Etsy shop under the same name (Kellie Chasse Fine Art).
Kellie has been teaching since 2007 and specializes in helping folks learn by creating simple, easy, step by step, classes. She has spent many years perfecting her art and breaking down the steps for beginners and for those that are just looking for some Art Therapy or relaxation. Please join one of Kellie's Art courses today and let her guide you on your own creative journey!
Here are some recent reviews from ART STUDENTS:
★★★★★ "EASY TO FOLLOW"
I have been a Bob Ross certified instructor for 26 years and I have taught in various venues. Kelly is very clear in her instructions and she makes it easy to follow what she is doing. The class is simple enough for beginners and yet she gives the students plenty of room for creating a little on their own. The instruction on the supplies was also clear and easy to follow.