Beginner HTML and CSS
- text editor
- web browser
This course is offered to allow for download and anytime use as well as for anybody who wishes to support my YouTube channel.
About this course:
This is an introductory course that dives into the basics of many topics in HTML and CSS, including:
and much more.
This master course has 2 sub-courses with a total of over 50 videos teaching the absolute basics and the start of many intermediate topics that will have you developing in no time.
- People who need to review
- PHP Developers with no HTML experience
- Introduction: What is HTML and CSS?08:37
- Tags and Basic Page Outline10:55
- Paragraphs, Headers, and Line Breaks08:56
- Everything About Lists09:06
- Everything About Tables08:11
- Everything About Links08:44
- Creating a FAQ with Page Jump Links11:25
- Everything About Pictures10:08
- Text Inputs11:31
- Password Inputs08:25
- HTML Form Submission07:46
- Radio Buttons07:51
- Check Boxes07:46
- Drop Down List08:32
- Upload Button06:13
- Div Tag06:30
- HTML5 Tags05:47
- Inline, Internal, and External Style Sheets07:50
- CSS Syntax08:57
- Color Examples and W3Schools04:48
- px, em, Percent, and Points09:35
- Font Style and Weight05:19
- Font Family05:58
- Font Property07:23
- Border Style06:26
- Border Color and Width10:12
- Border Radius04:59
- Border Property05:30
- Box Shadow06:32
- Letter Spacing and Line Height05:33
- Word Wrap05:44
- White Space, Indents, and Text Alignment06:51
- Nesting Tags08:57
- Dimension Properties07:24
- Centering Our Website03:59
- Styling Links08:49
- Parent Child Relationships08:08
Hi! I'm Caleb. I have created over 1,500 tutorials on data, software development, cryptocurrency, etc. I believe that the way I teach is what matters. I don’t flash big words without explaining them and I don’t assume knowledge.
I keep it simple
My goal is to simplify complex problems for anyone to understand. I'm not your typical "teachers who can create an entire course without actually explaining anything.
I keep it detailed
I also like to be thorough. If you watch my content and don’t leave with a new understanding, then I am not doing my job.
I keep it fun
My primary goal is not to put you to sleep as I read an encyclopedia from slides (I prefer dictionaries). Actually, I kinda hate Powerpoint. My unique approach has caused my videos to be watched 91 years (that’s 800K hours of watchtime on YouTube alone).
I am now a tech trainer with this resume:
170k+ YouTube subscribers
180k+ Udemy students
Ex-IBMer and Ex-Software Engineer
O’reilly Live trainer and course author
International speaker on data and Software Development
10 years of coding experience
I love teaching, and I’m beyond excited to have you join me in the learning process.
June 4th, 2012. I decided to take my skill set to the next level and learn how to professionally program databases as well as websites. After just graduating my Junior year of high school, I did not have a typical summer vacation. Rather, I studied daily and prepared for this new goal of mine. By July 23rd, I uploaded my first class in this new mindset of determination. Since then, I have created over 1,500 educational classes over database Design, programming, web development, and more.