Beginner Harp Lessons 2.0
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will continue to learn harp techniques, how to practice, and use skills towards learning new pieces.
- Beginner students may take the free course "Learn to Play the Harp" before taking this course.
- Students should know how to read music.
- Bring enthusiasm to learn and discipline to practice!
Are you ready to start playing songs you know and love?! You have come to the right place.
You will learn how to play songs you recognize and enjoy through Elizabeth's classes.
Play with friends, at gatherings, or simply for yourself.
You will know learn how to:
Play songs hands separately
Play songs hands together
Learn new and different key signatures
Learn new and different time signatures
Understand chords and how they fit within the structure of music
Learn how to play rolled chords
Learn when to move on to the next piece ("Rubric for Advancement")
Play the harp at your pace!
Watch the videos, re-watch, or skip ahead.
This course is designed with you in mind. Everyone learns at their own pace, so you can feel comfortable learning on your own time.
Each video has a downloadable (and printable) PDF for you to learn from. Not only will Elizabeth detail the lesson with the correct visuals, but you will have the music to give it your own personal touch.
- My target students are those who wish to learn for fun and who wish to go at their own pace.