[Beginner Friendly] Linux C Programming Success Essentials
What you'll learn
- The basics of C programming
- Tips and tricks of writing C code
- Strategies to avoid deadly coding mistakes
- Become qualified C programmer
- Integrated development Environment setup
- Linux and Build environment setup
- Software Compilation
- Makefile basics
- Virtual machine basics
- laptop with internet connection
- very basic Linux commands such as 'cd', 'ls', 'mkdir'
- desire to learn
The C language has been around for a long time… and it is commonly considered as a low level programming language because it tends to bring your application closer to the computer hardware, requiring you to manage system resources manually and carefully.
No other programming languages have such granularity, which makes C a unique and desired programming language for embedded device, firmware, drivers and infrastructure software such as a database.
Instead of learning C from text book or from a traditional university teacher, I believe the best way to learn C programming language or any other languages is to learn from someone who has been in the industry, made expensive mistakes and finally done something that made an impact.
In the past 10 years, I have built many innovative solutions and applications in the smart metering, communication, database and security industries and at the same time made expensive mistakes in order to become better.
For this reason, I will show you the fundamentals of C programming based on my real industrial experience. In addition to just show you how certain things work, I will also show you what to do and what no to do in order to avoid deadly and expensive mistakes in your career.
In most of the lectures, I will guide you through the C codes that we will be building together step by step with combination of some power point presentations.
If you are a beginner or someone who knows a little about C programming and would like to further enhance your skillsets. This course will help you jump start your career with C programming.
Enroll today and see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C programmers interested in building C applications
- Intermediate C programmers interested in reviewing C principles
- C programmers interested in building embedded software
- C programmers interested in building infrastructure software
- C programmers interested in building database software
- C programmers interested in building Linux applications
- People who are interested in learning basics of programming
- People who want to have a software career
- People with computer science background
- People who enjoys problem solving with computer software
Cary here, I am a multidisciplinary online entrepreneur with over 10 years of software engineering experience in smart metering, cyber security, database solution, and embedded systems
In addition to my technical background, I have been a very active side-hustler experimenting, learning and building multiple streams of income by taking advantage of the internet.
I have run an Etsy store selling handcrafted goods, built trading bots to trade the Forex market automatically, launched an Amazon store selling baby products, done affiliate marketing promoting other people's products, converted leads to sales using email marketing, and helped many other businesses scale their sales using funnels…
I enjoy teaching a lot. I have taught at Peking University's computer science graduate department about PostgreSQL database and network security and my very first side hustle was to teach high school students about networking principles to get their CCNA certification.
The world is changing fast with new challenges each day. We must have a positive mindset and openness to embrace the new challenges this world throws at us.
With these challenges in mind, I welcome you to stay tuned on my courses where we will focus on technical aspects of things, internet marketing and online income generating tactics!