- Basic knowledge of browser display vocabulary.
- Basic knowledge of Programming.
- Elementary knowledge of HTML,CSS, Core-JS.
- Good analytical skills to grasp and apply the concepts
- Having strong logical and innovated approach would be added advantage.
- Understanding the key terminology at Client Side.
- Performing and implementing querying methodology.
- Creating and Handling events and effects.
- Deploying storage at Client side.
- Anyone planning to get a good job as JS Developer
- Introduction to JQuery
- Diving into JQuery Introduction
- JQuery Syntax Part-1
- JQuery Syntax Part-2
- JQuery Syntax Part-3
- Jquery Events Part-1
- Jquery Events Part-2
- Jquery Events Part-3
- Introducing Jquery Effects
- JQuery Effects Part-2
- JQuery Effects Part-3
- JQuery Effects Part-4
- JQuery Effects Part-5
- Jquery Examples
- Introduction to AJAX
- Ajax Part-2
- Introduction to client side storage
- Concepts Of Cookie
Easylearning guru is a leading provider of professional certification courses. We offers training from best experts in the industry to meet the unique learning needs. We are the pioneer's in online education and training, and aims to offer our professionals flexible & an integrated model of training to meet their needs & requirements.