Beginner: Complete Basics of SAP PO (Process Orchestration)
- 15 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Complete Understanding on Integration Concepts
- Understand Concepts like XML, HTTP, Webservice, SOA and many others
- Understand the SAP PO Architecture and Tools
- Build Interface with SAP PO Tool
- Introduction to SAP Process Orchestration and Process Integration
- Understand the difference between PI and PO
- AEX, NW BPM and NW BRM Introduction
- Learn all the PO tool in detail
- Complete Hands-on SLD,ESB, IR
- Learn the testing tools like SOAPUI and PIMON
- Complete Interface development from one FTP Location to another
- Access to SAP PO Software
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
Did you try to learn SAP PI/PO using the blogs or eBook?
I bet you would have come across tons of jargons and complex words in those blogs and eBooks. Instead of understanding the concept those words might have confused you a lot. Why? Because you did not know the basics Simple!
Why is this course so special?
I know you might be asking this to yourself!
Well, this course is designed for students who has no prior knowledge on integration tools. Topics in this course do not jump directly into PI/PO but it will start from the basics like XML, XSD, DTD, Webservices, SOA, SOAP and many other to help you understand how things work and defined in the real world.
Once you are ready with the basics, then students can learn PI/PO with a solid foundation and grasp the concepts 10X times faster than the normal way of reading blogs or ebooks.
You can even watch some free sample lesson to decide the quality of Video, Audio, Examples and Content that is shared.
We strongly believe that “If we can’t explain it simply, then we don’t understand it well enough”.
What is covered in this course?
These are the topics you will learn in this course:
- XML: Complete Understanding of XML, XSD, DTD and Validations
- HTTP: How HTTP Communication works with Tons New Terminology.
- Detail Understanding of how Webservice, SOAP, SOA works.
- Complete Understanding of SAP Netweaver Architecture
- Introduction to SAP Process Orchestration and Process Integration.
- Understand the difference between PI and PO.
- AEX, NW BPM and NW BRM Introduction.
- Learn all the PO tool in detail.
- Monitoring and Admin tools like PIMON and NWA
- Complete Hands-on
- You will learn every option in SLD, ESB and IR.
- Learn the testing tools like SOAPUI and PIMON.
- Complete Interface development from one FTP Location to another.
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO system so that you can do it yourself later.
- If you want to learn SAP Process Orchestration Integration Tool
- If you have previous integration background and want to learn a new tool
- Anyone one who wants to move from ABAP to PO
This lecture help you to understand in detail about definition of XML, Terminology of XML, XML Namespaces, How to create XML files and display in browser. Also show you how to check if XML is formatted, Valid and Invalid
This course will make you understand everything you need to know how HTTP protocol works in the web. It starts from basics and walk you thru the details on how real world HTTP protocol works. The topic is explained with Step by step live demo and tons of example and definitions.