BEGINNER ABLETON COURSE - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ABLETON
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Simply explained, easy to follow and understand. Enjoyable to watch!
- Learn EVERYTHING you would need to know to write your first track on Ableton
- Learn EVERYTHING about Ableton Live!
- Learn the functionality of all knobs and buttons within the program.
- Learn about every single plugin in Ableton. What they do, how they work and how to use them!
- Learn the BASICS of SYNTHESIS.
- Learn about more complicated plugins in Ableton and how you can use them creatively!
- Learn about compression and how it works.
- Learn about EQing and how you should use it.
- You will need Ableton LIve
- You need an enthusiasm to learn the basics. Once you know this you can build on it and write incredible music!
- I ONLY use native Ableton plugins!
So the first thing I want to say is that if you have never used Ableton Live before then I will teach you everything from the ground up.
HOWEVER this course is not only for people who have never used Ableton before!
This course covers the basics and some more ADVANCED EXPLANATIONS that took me years to understand!
I do not just show you what the plugins in Ableton do, I give you a full explanation of how they work!
This means you will have an incredible understanding of when you should use all the plugins and how you can create the sounds that are in your head.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
My course is simple to understand, easy to follow and enjoyable to watch.
You will finish this course with an ADVANCED understanding of how Ableton works and how ALL the plugins in ABLETON work!
I teach you the fundamentals of how all the plugins work and when you can use them.
This course will ACCELERATE the rest of your music making journey and give you an INCREDIBLE FOUNDATION to build on!
This course is a must for ANYONE in their FIRST/SECOND YEAR of producing music.
Don't be put off by the word beginner, some of the lessons I teach you in this course took far longer to understand than lessons in my ADVANCED and MIXING and MASTERING COURSE.
Once you understand these lessons, my other two course will be a BREEZE!
WHO AM I?
I am a YouTuber called Phil Harris. If you go to YouTube and type in "Phil Harris DJ", you will find me at the top. I have a channel which gets millions of view each month helping people to DJ and make dance music.
I help millions of people to learn DJing and dance music and now my courses are on Udemy for everyone to enjoy!
Make sure you follow me on YouTube for FREE TUTORIALS!
- This course is NOT ONLY for people who have never used Ableton before!
- Anyone in their first year of music production.
- Anyone who is interested in getting into making music.
- Anyone who does not FULLY understand the basics. For example if you don't really understand what compressor does and when to use it - this course is for you!
- If you don't know a limiter is a type of compressor, this course is for you!
- If you don't know how to use Side Chain compression, this course is for you!
- If you are new to Synthesis, this course is for you!
- If you don't understand what return tracks are, this is a course for you!
In this video I am going to teach you the main differences between Audio and Midi.
In this video I will show you how to use Ableton in arrangement view.