Learn to Read and Write Arabic For Beginners
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to recognise, read, and pronounce perfectly the Arabic language
- Learn what the Arabic letters look like in their various forms
- Read Arabic literature fluently in its natural connected form
- Practice their Arabic writing skills
- Practice their Arabic listening skills
- Learn the meanings of many day to day words as a natural consequence of the learning process
- Learn a unique method of memorising and remembering letters
- Be in a strong position to study Arabic grammar
- It’s a beginner course – so no previous experience or knowledge necessary. Absolute beginners can take this course
- The language of instruction is English so students should have basic grasp of the English language
- Commitment – as with anything in life, the repetition of any ideal leads to its manifestation. Being consistent and persevering will ensure success.
Synopsis: ‘Learn to Read and Write Arabic’ is wonderfully refreshing Arabic reading course that takes learners with absolutely no knowledge in the Arabic language on a path towards reaching reading fluency like a native. As the tagline states, it’s ‘your first steps towards learning the Arabic language’.
High Quality Full HD Video Lessons: 60 videos and approximately 4.5 hours of the highest quality, fully animated, engaging content, taught to you by myself, a professional Arabic teacher, with around 10 years’ experience of teaching Arabic.
Interactive Exercises: Student interaction is what keeps individuals engaged and interested and more likely to complete the course. That’s why this course is filled with around 40 videos, and just over 3.5 hours of high quality, fully animated, fully interactive exercises that will get keep you engaged, interested, and on your way towards Arabic fluency.
So, are you ready to take your first steps towards learning Arabic…?
- This course is intended for students who have no previous knowledge of Arabic and who wish to gain a rapid understanding of the language.
- Those that have perhaps done some Arabic in the past but need to brush up on those basic skills again before venturing into studying Arabic grammar
- Those that are perhaps starting Arabic grammar studies soon and need to learn how to read the language as a prerequisite. This course offers a low-cost option.
- Anybody that wants to learn to read Arabic.