Becoming an Unreal Automation Expert
What you'll learn
- Power up your productivity with automation of tedious and repetitive tasks inside of Unreal
- Learn how Python, C++ and Blutilities work inside of Unreal. How do they relate to each other, what is the benefit for each?
- Increase your market value dramatically by learning automation. You will become an irreplaceable asset in your team.
- Learn how to easily work with large amounts of assets and data inside of Unreal
- Configure Unreal with your newly created scripts to speed up your workflow tremendously
- Astonish your boss and colleagues with the amount of work you suddenly get done effortlessly
- Learn one of the most valuable tools for the future: Automation
- A good understanding of Unreal and its core features
- Know how to read and and write Blueprints (For Blutility Chapters)
- Python Basics (For Python Chapters)
- C++ Basics (For C++ Chapters)
In this course, three leading industry experts will teach you how you can automate Unreal Engine 4 to handle tedious/repetitive tasks. We will use the same examples to show you how you can create tools that will tremendously decrease the time you spent with those tasks. You can follow along with Blueprints, Python, or even C++. This way, you will also gain great insides on the different approaches, how they can work together, and what differentiates them.
Who this course is for:
- Unreal user interested in workflow and pipeline optimization
- Technical Artists/Developers who want to speed up their own, or their teams workflow
- Everyone who wants to be more efficient in Unreal
Creator of InstaPy and The School of Automation!
Passionate learner and developer interested in automation. Uses Scratch to teach coding to kids in workshops at a local city library. Open Source enthusiast, writer, speaker and social growth hacker.
I develop tools that help people reach their personal goals without spending a fortune on online services that add a layer of inequality and devaluate the importance of real contacts and interactions on Instagram.
Creating virtual reality experiences inside of unreal for a living and, most important, as a true passion.
Author, world record holder, German Developer Award for his VR game Viking Rage, Developer of the Advanced VR Framework for Unreal... all inside the beautiful domain of virtual reality.
Since I have learned the power of automation, I was able to get rid of tedious tasks, greatly increase my efficiency and make time for the important tasks again.
Versatile Principal Software Engineer for Unreal Engine with a passion for all things tech, especially VR and AR, working in the games industry.
Using Unreal Engine since 2014 and developing with C++ since 2010.
I love to help people to learn new things and always strive to do so myself.