Becoming an Instagram Influencer
What you'll learn
- How to develop an engaged following
- How to select a theme
- How to engage to maximize your growth
- How to reach out and partner with brands
- How to utilize Instagram pods
- How to edit photos for Instagram
- How to select perfectly targeted hashtags
- All you need is an Instagram account. If you don't have one, create one!
Join popular Instagram lifestyle photographer Sean Dalton (@seandalt) as he breaks down the process of becoming an Instagram influencer.
Having grown his following by over 25,000 in just 9 months, Sean has learned the ins and outs of Instagram growth and working with brands. He is part of a popular Instagram community in Thailand, and continues to explore and understand Instagram's complicated algorithms. In this 60 minute course, Sean breaks down everything you need to know about Instagram's platform, providing you with detailed steps on how to grow and monetize your account. Sean share's all of his Instagram secrets to success, including:
Creating a consistent theme
How to post quality content
How to select the perfect targeted hashtags
Photo editing made easy
How to utilize Instagram pods
Whether you're a seasoned Instagrammer, a moderate user, or brand new to the platform, there is something to learn in this course for everyone. This course covers everything you need to know about Instagram from a business standpoint, and can help you become an Instagram influencer in no time.
Who this course is for:
- Whether you're a seasoned Instagrammer, a moderate user, or brand new to the platform, there is something to learn in this course for everyone. This course covers everything you need to know about Instagram from a business standpoint, and can help you become an Instagram influencer in no time.
Hey guys! I'm Sean.
I'm a professional travel and lifestyle photographer who strives to capture the true essence of a scene with my camera. Emotion and storytelling are two central pillars of my content, and I am always looking for new and interesting stories to tell via my camera.
I'm originally from San Francisco, California, but have spent the last few years traveling throughout Asia in search for new inspiration. My goal is continue this lifestyle, pursuing photo opportunities that inspire me and capturing beautiful scenes around the world.