Becoming a Zoho CRM Admin
What you'll learn
- How Zoho CRM is organized (fields, modules, records, etc.)
- Cleaning up the CRM (hiding modules/fields/related lists, organizing fields into sections, etc.)
- The differences between Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Deals
- How to convert Leads
- Creating new custom fields
- Using Tasks to create to-dos
- Using CRM to track emails with customers
- Setting up workflow rule automations (automated email, task creation, etc.)
- Importing basic data into the CRM
- Integrating Zoho Forms with the CRM to gather data
- Basic computer skills
- A demo account of Zoho CRM (and Zoho Forms, if you're interested)
Want an effective and intuitive CRM? Zoho CRM can 100% be that... but it takes a bit of customization and know-how.
This course is focused on helping Zoho CRM users become familiar with the platform. We don't go into EVERYTHING (we save the more advanced stuff for another course) — however, by the end of the course, you'll be a Zoho CRM whiz!
Who this course is for:
- Zoho CRM users looking to learn more about the platform
- Students looking to improve their resume with CRM admin skills
I've been building on the Zoho platform for almost 4 years. What I lack in longevity I make up for in passion — Zoho really is the ULTIMATE platform for small-to-medium organizations to run sales, operations, marketing, HR, logistics, etc. etc. etc. (Zoho can do EVERYTHING).
Over the last 4 years, we've helped implement Zoho at 40+ organizations, from small financial planners to large organizations like Utah State University or Axiom Space. We've learned a lot, and want to now pass that know-how onto students.