The Ultimate Guide to Professional Event Planning Management
What you'll learn
- Event Management
- wedding planning
- How to become an amazing EVENT PLANNER
- How to plan the perfect wedding
- How to create a solid corporate event
- How to put together a detailed budget
- Conferences planning and management
- How to run an event flawlessly using my "FUNCTION FORM"
- How to get the most out of your suppliers
- How to impress your clients and keep them happy
- How to be super organized using my tips and tricks
- What to look for an ask during a "site inspection"
- How to look professional - even at your first event!
- Event Planning
- How to become a wedding planner
- Event design and branding
- High motivation to learn a new career
Looking to translate your organizational skills into a new career as an Event Planner or Wedding Planner? Are you an Event Planner who wants to learn the tips and techniques that will make you top in your field?
Then I welcome you to The Ultimate Guide to Professional Event Planning & Management
In this course, we'll guide you through everything you need to successfully organize events for a living.
After completing this course, you’ll know how to:
* Deal professionally with clients (even your first one!)
* Get the most out of suppliers (and build lasting relationships)
* Create a detailed budget (using my budget template)
* Scout locations for the best venues (with my site inspection checklist)
* Manage events and weddings so they run like clockwork (using my function form)
* Adopt the work habits of an efficient, successful event planner
Who can benefit from this course? The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Professional Event Planner is great for beginners or experienced event planners looking to take event planning to the next level.
So how do I know so much about event planning? I've been living and breathing Event Planning and production for over 10 years - from small family gatherings to corporate events with over 2000 people.
In this course, I’ve collected everything I’ve learned over the years so I can give you the tools you need to become an AMAZING EVENT PLANNER.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to become event planners for private or corporate clients
- Event planners who want to improve their skills
Hi! I’m Karin. I've been living and breathing Event Planning and production for over 10 years.
Whether it's a conference for over 2000 guests, a wedding, a company retreat abroad, a corporate fun day, VIP event, gallery opening, or intimate private event - I've done them all!
Now I want to share everything I've learned with you: The handy tools, the secrets about what to do and what to avoid, and all the tips that will help you become a confident, successful event planner.