Becoming a Manager Bootcamp
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- If you finish this course and apply the principles learned, you will have the tools you need for self motivation, controlling procrastination, learn how to give yourself a confidence boost once in a while and from that learn how to deal with your fears. You will also learn how to develop strong, good habits and how to set, accomplish and keep goals. There is a section on how to create a more meaningful life and even a section on how your brain functions so that you can learn how to manage what your brain does. Then I finish the course with a section on mindfulness which basically helps you use all you have learned to create a more peaceful and productive life and the advancements you seek in your employment. Isn't that what we are all after?
- There are no prerequisites for this course other than a desire to transform your life.
Are you ready to become something better? Something more than you are now?
What I’m talking about here is embarking on a journey of self-discovery and self-transformation that will leave you smarter, more confident, calmer, more capable and better able to conquer and succeed in every aspect of your life. And of course that means at work also. Am I making too many grand statements? I don’t think so! If you finish this course, earnestly striving to include in your life the principles taught you can achieve all that I presented and possibly more.
But we’re not going to take the path that most self-improvement guides take. I am not interested in ‘five easy hacks’ or anything remotely related to that way of thinking. Instead, we’re going to be diving into neuroscience, into philosophy and into ancient tradition in order to look at powerful and useful tools that can turn you into something more than you are now.
We will take a hard look at what motivates you, how to stop procrastinating once and for all. Learning how to deal with your fears and giving yourself a confidence boost. You will learn how to develop good, productive habits and how to get rid of those that are holding you back.
Setting and keeping goals is a simple thing to do when you follow my simple step by step guide. And did you know, all successful leaders set and keep goals consistently?
Finally, we will take all this new found wisdom and knowledge and use it to create a meaningful life, both a personal life and a career life.
Then, as sort of the cherry on top of the sundae you will take a journey with me through mindfulness.
Jump on board! It's a great journey!
- I have created this course drawing on my years of experience in counseling individuals and couples and the experiences I have gained coaching high-level sales professionals and industry leaders. I have combined that experience with hundreds of hours of research. This has culminated in this course. My target audience is anyone who knows they can do more or that they have more within themselves but are just struggling to move to the next level. The goal here is to change your life so that you will be noticed. When you are noticed for good things at work, good things will begin to happen to you.