#1 ITA Certified Tea Courses - Foundations of Chinese Tea
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upon completion of this course you will be able to identify the major varieties of teas from around the world
- You will discover the deep inner workings of the tea business arming you with the knowledge to begin your own
- You will deeply understand the ancient knowledge of tea's healing benefits
- Upon completion of this course you will be able to properly source your tea. You will be able to properly source without getting ripped off from tea traders, tea farmers and or tea factories.
- Upon completion of this course you will know how to conduct a proper Chinese tea ceremony
- We highly suggest you drink teas as you drink teas as you follow along with the course. We recommend Wild Tea Qi teas www.wildteaqi.com as I can guarantee the quality of the teas here.
- Tea tools and teas are not necessary, but will add greatly to your learning experience.
Important mention: This tea course has covered accurately subtitles to help you understand deep of tea knowledges very clear.
We'll have four major levels of ITA (International Tea Academy) certified Tea courses include this one you'll take [Foundation(#1) / Intermediate(#2) / Milestone(#3) / Mastery(#4)]. The ITA certified tea course - Foundations of Chinese Tea is also available on Udemy right now. After you complete these four level of courses, we'll have a final exam post on the last level (Mastery) on Udemy, after you pass the exam (The exam will be easy if you learning every single levels seriously), you'll achieve the ITA tea courses completion certification.
Anyone in the tea industry or who wants to be in the tea industry will greatly benefit from this best online tea course. Whether you are a tea taster, tea lover, tea blogger, tea business owner or you dream of owning a tea business, this course will give you a true insider's knowledge of Chinese tea and international tea industry. It is also crucial to understand where your tea comes from, how it is produced and why it is the way it is. Discover how to support the right kinds of teas from ethical sources. After completing this course, it would be impossible for anyone to take you as a fool again.
This course will cover 5 major part:
1. The Origin of Tea
2. Major Tea Quality Characteristics
3. Tea Evaluation Methods
4. Tea Industry Growth
5. Tea culture and tea with your health
You may only need one month to complete this course, but it will benefit you in whole life. Any one of you will discover a new world within this course, there are those of you who want to start a different lifestyle and want a change, you want to earn a living different way, doing something you enjoy, tea. This best online tea course has a profound knowledge of the tea industry and tea culture of China, and will bring into the most special and coolest new healthy living style.
- Whether you are a tea drinker, coffee lover, wine connoisseur you will benefit from this course. Whether you are in the tea business, as a tea shop owner, distributor, blogger, tea master, starting a tea business or have interest in tea, you will greatly benefit from this course.
There are 380 different types of tea trees in the world. Which part of China was the first place for tea? This is an important section of the course, where you will learn exactly where tea comes from, how it spread all around world, and its original history. Armed with this knowledge, you’ll have a much clearer idea of where your cup of tea comes from.
What really is black tea? Discover the production method of black tea and how it differs from the other major tea varieties.
No matter what kind of tea you are drinking, no matter how fancy the name of the tea is, and of the tea's origin they all belong to the major 6 types of Chinese tea varieties. Now you have a rich knowledge of the six major varities of tea: green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea, dark tea and yellow tea.
Now you are entering our more advanced section of the course: The tea business. In recent years, tea has become an increasingly popular beverage in the US. More and more tea shops are opening, but how can you be successful in this business? How can you become special in this business? Here are some keys we would like to share with you to help you be successful in your tea business.
Now we will delve into the Tea Research Institute and Academy of Agricultural Sciences. What it is and why it is so important to understanding the tea industry. Tracing the origins of your tea is crucial to understanding transparent business. You will be surprised to see the amount of hands that your tea passes through. Discover the entire process here.