Become QlikView Designer from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Build an effective QlikiView application using visualization best practices
- Use advanced features such as Set Analysis and Alternate States for comparative analysis
- Learn all features of QlikView 11.2 to develop an application from scratch
- Know which chart to use when to create an application that communicates trends and outliers effectively
- Learn how to design a QlikView application using minimalistic approach
- Learn advanced tips and tricks for QlikView application design
- Download and Install QlikView desktop v11.2 personal edition
- You should have basic understanding of relational databases. But, we will cover the basics in case you don't know.
Hi there! You may be a business analyst and asked to design your first QlikView application. Or, you may have already enrolled in my QlikView developer course and wondering how to create an application using the same data model that we built together in the developer course.
Whatever may be the reason, QlikView designer course will definitely make you an awesome, well-rounded QlikView Designer.
If you are still wondering, let not your heart be troubled.
Let me breakdown reasons for you to become a QlikView designer.
- You know the subject matter so you been asked to create a QlikView application at your work since your company just invested in QlikView as a business discovery tool
- You have already enrolled in my QlikView developer course and wanted to extend your knowledge to build an application using the same data model.
- You wanted to learn how to create a QlikView application that can tell story effectively using data visualization best practices
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
QlikView is growing rapidly. With over 30,000 customers, demand for skilled QlikView developers and designers is higher than ever before!
We will begin with a template and build an application step-by-step together. I will teach each concept before the hands-on session to make it easier to learn.
At the end, if you follow all the concepts and get your feet wet(so to speak), I promise that you will be an awesome QlikView Designer.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now...
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts
- QlikView developers
- Data analysts
I am a Certified QlikView Developer and Designer, Certified Qlik Sense Data Architect and Certified QlikView System Administrator and a Qlik Luminary with over 15 years of experience in Business Intelligence, data warehousing, and various relational database management systems.
With incredible data growth -- both structured and unstructured -- businesses struggle to make sense of data. Business discovery tools such as QlikView and Tableau offer new opportunities to those who want to help an enterprise make insight-driven decisions. That's my passion, and that's my life long purpose.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge in the field of Business Discovery and visual data analytics at my blog. I have developed and implemented numerous QlikView and Qlik Sense applications for banking, health care, and manufacturing.
My goal is to take your Qlik skills to the next level!