Oracle Database Administrator DBA
What you'll learn
- You would be able to install the necessary Oracle Software/Database
- Creating and Starting Oracle Database
- Creating A New Oracle Database User
- Database Concepts And Fundamentals
- Creating Tables on Oracle Database Administration
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data In The Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Filtering Result Set
- Sorting Data
- Limiting Result Set
- Using Ampersand Subtition To Make More Dynamic Queries
- Single Row Functions
- Reporting Aggregated Data
- Table Joins
- Using Subqueries
- Exists And Not Exists
- Using Set Operators
- Managing Schema Objects
- Dictionary Views To Manage Schema Objects
- Controlling User Access In Oracle
- Manipulating Large Datasets
- Let's start and I will take you step by step into the DBA world
- Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for ERP
- Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records and manage
- ANSI created the standard for SQL. Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language.
- What careers use Oracle SQL? Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers.
- The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle database management system.
- What skills should I have before learning Oracle SQL? There are no prerequisites to learning Oracle SQL.
- Oracle SQL has a simpler syntax than many standard programming languages and reads almost like English.
- No prior knowledge is required about Oracle Database Administration!
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Desire to learn Oracle Database Administration
- We prefered Windows OS , but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems
- This is one of the most amazing Udemy courses in Oracle SQL
- Desire to learn oracle dba
- Desire to learn oracle 12c dba
- Desire to learn oracle sql
- Desire to learn oracle database
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the Oracle Database Administrator DBA course.
Oracle Database Administration DBA become Oracle Database Administrator, Oracle DBA and get six figures jobs as DBA
This Oracle DBA course is one of the most awesome Udemy courses which teaches step-by-step and follow the methodology in introducing concepts and demos ( Learn by doing ) to the students so that they can learn with ease Oracle Database Administration. Oracle dba, dba oracle, oracle 12c dba, oracle dba 12c, oracle 11g dba, oracle cloud dba, oracle dba 11g
Oracle Database is an enterprise database that can handle online transaction processing needs, as well as data warehousing and workloads for enterprise resource planning (ERP). Oracle DB was designed to be a flexible way to handle large applications and massive amounts of structured data.
In this course you will learn;
Downloading Oracle Software,
Database and RDBMS Concepts,
DML ( Data Manipulating Language ) and TCL ( Transaction Control Language ),
Restricting And Sorting Data,
Using Single-Row Functions and Customize Output,
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions,
Reporting Aggregated Data Using The Group Functions,
Defining Table Joins and Displaying Data from multiple Tables,
Using The Set Operators,
Schema Objects And Managing Schema,
Controlling User Access,
Manipulating Large Data Sets and more!
Oracle Database administration
Oracle 12c DBA
Whether you’re interested in preparing for an Oracle Administrator certification exam or simply using Oracle DB for your enterprise-grade application, Udemy has a range of top-rated courses to help you get the job done.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to Oracle Database, or have no idea about what a DBA does no problem, you will learn anything you need to start Oracle Database.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
What is oracle SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language—the language developers use to interact with databases to create, read, update, and delete database records and manage other aspects of those databases. ANSI created the standard for SQL. Many database vendors, like Oracle, expand on this standard to create their version of the language. Oracle SQL is compliant with ANSI SQL standards, with features designed specifically for the Oracle database management system. This RDBMS was released as the first commercially available relational database management system in 1977 and holds the top market share worldwide for relational database management systems. Oracle SQL extends the SQL standard with a procedural language PL/SQL and adds the ability to use the Java programming language.
What careers use Oracle SQL?
Having Oracle SQL skills can add value to many careers. The most obvious is being a database administrator in enterprises that use the Oracle database management system. But SQL dialects are pretty similar, and knowledge of Oracle SQL can apply to many types of relational databases and doesn't limit you to Oracle. Database developers also use Oracle SQL all day long to create new databases and table structures. Most applications require a database to function, so software engineers and web developers also use Oracle SQL frequently. Data scientists must access data to create machine learning models and find trends, and a lot of this data will get stored in databases that require a knowledge of SQL to retrieve and transform. Business analysts also use Oracle SQL to generate reports that help businesses get to their next stage.
What skills should I have before learning Oracle SQL?
There are no prerequisites to learning Oracle SQL. Oracle SQL has a simpler syntax than many standard programming languages and reads almost like English. Most people can understand what a SQL query is trying to do before they even know the language. All you need is an interest in the language and a commitment to learning. That said, some things could help with your Oracle SQL education if you are already familiar with them. If you are familiar with Excel spreadsheets and understand how columns and rows work, you can apply that knowledge to Oracle database tables. It also helps to know at least the concepts of how a relational database management system works. Also, if you already know a programming language, that will help learn Oracle's extended features like PL/SQL.
You will find DBA's in almost every organization/business, to maintain the organization's database. Becoming a DBA is totaly depends on the knowledge you have in the overall architecture of Oracle Database. It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Oracle Database Administrator DBA course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA
- Anyone who plans a career in Oracle Data Administration
- Software developers whom want to increase SQL knwoledge
- Anyone who are studying Oracle 1Z0-071 Exams
- Anyone who are junior Oracle DBA's
- Anyone who are manage RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle
- People who want to learn oracle database administration
- People who want to learn oracle oracle dba
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.