Oracle Database: Become Oracle Database Administrator DBA
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You would be able to install the necessary Oracle Software/Database
- Creating and Starting Oracle Database
- Creating A New Database User
- Database Concepts And Fundamentals
- Creating Tables
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data In The Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Filtering Result Set
- Sorting Data
- Limiting Result Set
- Using Ampersand Subtition To Make More Dynamic Queries
- Single Row Functions
- Reporting Aggregated Data
- Table Joins
- Using Subqueries
- Exists And Not Exists
- Using Set Operators
- Managing Schema Objects
- Dictionary Views To Manage Schema Objects
- Controlling User Access In Oracle
- Manipulating Large Datasets
- Let's start and I will take you step by step into the DBA world
- No prior knowledge is required!
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Desire to learn Oracle Database Administration
- We prefered Windows OS , but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- This is one of the most amazing Udemy courses in Oracle SQL
Welcome to Oracle Database: Become Oracle Database Administrator DBA course.
This Oracle DBA course is one of the most awesome Udemy courses which teach step by step and follow methodology in introducing concepts and demos ( Learn by doing ) to the students so that they can learn with ease Oracle Database Administration.
In this course you will learn;
Downloading Oracle Software,
Database and RDBMS Concepts,
DML ( Data Manipulating Language ) and TCL ( Transaction Control Language ),
Restricting And Sorting Data,
Using Single Row Functions and Customize Output,
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions,
Reporting Aggregated Data Using The Group Functions,
Defining Table Joins and Displaying Data from multiple Tables,
Using The Set Operators,
Schema Objects And Managing Schema,
Controlling User Access,
Manipulating Large Data Sets and more!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to Oracle Database, or have no idea about what a DBA does no problem, you will learn anything you need to start Oracle Database.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
You will find DBA's in almost every organization/business, to maintain the organization's database. Becoming a DBA is totaly depends on the knowledge you have in the overall architecture of Oracle Database. It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA
- Anyone who plans a career in Oracle Data Administration
- Software developers whom want to increase SQL knwoledge
- Anyone who are studying Oracle 1Z0-071 Exams
- Anyone who are junior Oracle DBA's
- Anyone who are manage RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle