Become Independent Nail Art Tech with Home manicure Business
What you'll learn
- How much does manicure specialist make?
- Removing gel nail polish with an electric file
- Creating an Instagram account to get more clients with paid promotion
- Creating a Facebook page to promote your business and organize bookings with built in calendar
- These nail courses are for beginners who want to learn how to perform a manicure and make money with it!
- Hand and tool disinfection and work safety
- Using electric nail drill
- Using cuticle pusher
- Using 180 and 240 grit nail file
- Removing gel nail polish with acetone
- Application of gel nail polish
- Removing regular nail polish with acetone
- Application of ordinary nail polish
- No experience requirements. Beginners welcome!
- Willing to learn the craft of Nail Tech and start your Home Salon!
- Friend to practice your first Manicure job.
These nail courses are for beginners who want to learn how to perform a manicure and make money with it!
Maybe you are tired of your 9 to 5 job? Do you want to spend more quality time with your child or want to make more money to be able to afford all the things you want? Then these courses are for you!
You will learn how to calculate your monthly income based on your working hours and the rate you charge per manicure.
By performing basic calculations, you have the opportunity to calculate how much you will be able to earn each month!
Priece per manicure X clients per day X working days in a month = monthly income
Price per manicure (depends on city you are located and average market prices. It could be between 20 – 50 €/$)
Clients per day (how many hours are you wiling to work. It could be from 8 to 12 clients per day)
Working days in a month (depends if you accept clients during weekends or not. 20 - 30 days per month)
Level 1 → 20 * 8 * 20 = 3200 €/$ per month
Level 2 → 35 * 10 * 25 = 8750 €/$ per month
Level 3 → 50 * 12 * 30 = 18000 €/$ per month
Gel Top coat and base gel: 15-30 €/$ per month
50 Pcs Gel Nail Polish Kit 90 -180 €/$ per month
Acetone + cotton pads + foil 40-80 €/$ per month
Disinfectant + hand cream = 40 €/$ per month
Tolls 35-70 per month.
Rent 0 €/$ ( work from home) – 300-1000 €/$ if you rent a place for salon.
Extras like coffee/tea for clients. 15-50 €/$
Other expenses 40-80 €/$
Total monthly expenses : from 275 €/$ working from home to 830 €/$ with cheap rent or 1530 €/$ with more expensive rent
Marketing expenses for the first few months to get your client base:
5-18 €/$ for a new client
Marketing model that works great for customer acquisition in this kind of business
Give 50% discount for client who recommends you via Facebook and Instagram.
Lecture 2-3-4 Removing different kinds of nail polish
Lecture 5-6 Applying different kinds of nail polish
Lecture 7 Cleaning and Disinfecting tools
Lecture 8-9 Facebook and Instagram marketing to get your firs 100 clients
Who this course is for:
- Maybe you are tired of your 9 to 5 job?
- You want to spend more quality time with your child?
- Want to make more money to afford all the things you want?
- You can start a Nail Salon from Home and take control of your time and money!
We Created Udemy course: "Become Independent Nail Art Tech with Home manicure Business"
It's never been easier to promote your business on Facebook and Instagram so we think that you should start your business today.
We try our best to provide as much value as possible! Honest feedback is welcomed! We will improve our courses as new reviews comes in.