Influencer Marketing & Instagram Marketing: Be Famous in 2mo
What you'll learn
- Influencer Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Social Media Marketing
- How to Become Famous
- Video Marketing
Becoming famous does not require luck or patience. It's science.
Learn the secrets of fame from marketing superstar Dekker Fraser. He has over 1/2 million enrollments. His brands were reviewed by top influencers including the #1 YouTuber PewDiePie. His colleagues include a YouTuber who suddenly hit 8,000,000 subscribers. Dekker is regularly solicited for brand partnership deals, partnerships, and more.
Dekker was a former global brand manager for Sony PlayStation, author of numerous marketing books, college marketing instructor, and VP of marketing for a Google accelerator startup. He has an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing, Philip Kotler's Kellogg School of Management.
Fame requires that you focus on a few key activities that will generate the widest reach. It also requires content that is designed to make people remember you for the long-term. The following course presents evidence-based advice on how you too can become famous through Instagram marketing and other techniques.
Learn how to become a famous influencer through YouTube, books, Instagram marketing, TikTok, and more in this groundbreaking course on the science of fame!
Learn from a former Fortune 500 brand manager & influencer with over 1/2 million enrollments. Dekker Fraser is regularly solicited for brand sponsorships and had brands he managed reviewed by top influencers including PewDiePie.
Why the Mona Lisa became famous (hint: it's not because it's a great painting)
How to get a lot of followers quickly
How Jordan Peterson reached $100,000/month in just 18 months
The secrets of successful social media superstars
What the most robust research says about getting famous
Best practices with influencer marketing
How to build a famous personal brand on Instagram, YouTube & other channels
How to generate word-of-mouth
Why most advice on getting famous is wrong: e.g., "create lots of content" or "go viral"
How viral marketing really works
How to become an influencer!
Buy this course today and become famous soon!
Dekker Fraser, MBA
Key marketing topics...
Social media influencer
Blogging and influencer marketing
Influencer marketing for becoming famous
Social media influencer
Social media marketing
Social media management
Social media content creation (for maximum reach)
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Influencers
- Social Media Managers
- Brand Managers
- Social Media Influencers
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.