How To Write In College
What you'll learn
- Learn to write with focus
- Learn to develop your idea and enrich your theme intelligently
- Learn to organize your points with logically appropriate reasons and the proper use of transitions
- Learn to adapt your voice and choose the right words to suit your audience
- Build up rhythm and appropriate flow
- Demonstrate superior proficiency in the mechanics of writing, sentence structure, formatting and other writing conventions to convey meaning saliently
- A basic fluency in the English Language
- Interest and dedication
- A willingness to ask questions and receive feedback
So many college students are sadly surprised by how different writing in college is from what they were used to in high school.By the time they learn the ropes it is already too late as it has cost them their GPA. That does not have to happen to you.
I want to help you get the competitive edge right from the beginning so that you can spend your time having fun instead of struggling to get your head above water in your classes.
I can assure you that this course will be worth the few coffees you have to ditch to join it.
Congrats to you for putting your future first!
Who this course is for:
- High school students looking to excel in analytical essays
- Employees and entrepreneurs looking to excel in proposal writing
- University students needing better essay writing skills
- Prospective candidates for standardized tests like the GRE, SAT, TOEFL, LSAT, MCAT, etc
Hello and thanks for stopping by.
I am an entrepreneur, a writer and also a Global Health Professional. I graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Honours Science and a minor in Psychology at 18. At the moment I have designed a couple of courses to help you get ahead in your professional, personal and academic life. I hope the value I have shared will make a big difference in your life.
Let me know if you have any questions and it would be my pleasure to work with you.