Become Earned Value Management (EVM) Expert
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will become proficient in Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Student will be able to identify all the parameter for necessary to calculate Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Student will be able to calculate and interpret Earned Value Management (EVM) results
- Students will be able to explain to project stakeholders in their project reports the status of the project based on EVM results
- Students will be able to understand Earned Value Management if they can relate to Project Cost Control
- Course content has been designed with students preparing for project management certification in mind
Every experienced project manager strives to have a good control over their project schedule and budget.
The goal is to manage it effectively so that situation does not spiral out of control.
Earned Value Management (EVM) has proved to be a very efficient and effective tool that is consistent in providing better results that reveal “enchanted” qualities in these project managers.
EVM helps in tracking project performance and its forecasting capabilities has proved reliable in mitigating foreseeable risks. In this video course, you will master all the building blocks to determining EVM and not only can calculate all the details, but also interpret the data and prepare a precise periodic project report.
In this video, the Instructor explained the 12 steps to developing a concise schedule to prepare a correct project schedule.
· Over 20 lectures and 85 minutes of valuable content!
· You will understand all the EVM building blocks; definitions, formula and meanings
· You will master the 5 steps to determining EVM from end to end
· You will learn the steps to determining variances and performance indices
· You will become adept at preparing an accurate project performance report
· You will also be able to calculate and interpret TCPI and Burn Rate
· This course is also suited for those that want to become EVM Experts because regulation requirements
· This course content has been designed with students preparing for project management certification exam in mind
· Practical assignments run through the course that will fully engage you throughout the duration
· Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- This course targets project management experts from new to experienced, who are desiring to become adept at effectively managing their project successfully
- This course is best suited for those that want to become EVM Experts and add value
This is a general introduction of the course and the instructor.
My name is Maxwell Owolade, with more than 15 years working in IT, Project Management, teaching and writing in various capacities.
During same period I have enjoyed the privilege of preparing candidates for professional certifications like CompTIA: Project+, Project Management Professional (PMP) & CISSP to name a few. Passion for teaching Project Management, IT, IT Security, Business Analysis, Math & Physics. Few of my hobbies includes teaching and reading Physics, Math, Economics, Bible History & Cooking