Become Earned Value Management (EVM) Expert
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will understand everything about earned value management.
- You will be able to define and identify all the earned value management tools and techniques.
- You will acquire the skills to calculate all the earned value management values and provide accurate interpretations for all the results.
- You will be equipped at the end of the course to improve your precise project performance report
- This course will also help individuals preparing for project management certification tests
- You must be a productive member of a forward looking organization that appreciates adopting systematic techniques to improving workplace and efficiency.
- You must have leadership skills that thrust you in position to lead, guide and mentor other team members and lead them to project success at all times.
- You must have learned about the importance of project management principles and be a member of a project team aspiring to deliver on time and within budget.
In today working environment, project management has become an integral part of modern day business operations. Understanding and applying the project management concepts is now an obligatory requirement for all progressive organizations today.
This course has been designed for everyone; entry level, project management enthusiasts, those wishing to enhance their project management skills, especially professionals in the field and for those preparing for project management certification tests.
The course relies on the Project Management Institute (PMI) project management document; A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition).
This course has been designed to help you acquire all the necessary earned value management skills in project management in 30 minutes.
“Become Earned Value Management (EVM) Expert in 30 minutes” has been designed in a simple way by providing simple introduction to project management and EVM. The course identifies and explains EVM core and secondary components. By the time you complete the course, you will be able to identify, explain, calculate, interpret and write precise project performance report.
The course contains practical exercises that will help you retain all the necessary skills to be proficient in using Earned Value Management on your project. It will also expose you to modern tools that will simplify roles in generating EVM values.
Lastly, the course provides practical hints on lucrative career opportunities open to you as project management expert.
Who this course is for:
- Project Management enthusiasts
- Project management professionals looking to refresh their memory and enhance their career skills
- This course will also help students preparing for project management certification tests.
Maxwell Owolade received his Bachelor of Science in Physics from the University of Ibadan and went ahead to pursue a post graduate degree in project management. Maxwell is currently assisting students attain their career goals by offering online and traditional certification training classes in project management, information technology and mathematics. In his spare time, he teaches algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, history and physics.
Maxwell works secularly as a project management consultant, managing small to large scale projects. Some of the projects include nuclear power plant, library software deployment, installation and configuration and healthcare solutions. Notably are several infrastructure and software projects. For publishing houses and technical institutions, Maxwell is engaged in research, writing and publishing of academic materials.
As a studious person that enjoys learning, he holds few professional certifications in project management and information technology. Some of these certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC). Microsoft certification includes Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE 2003: Security). Other certifications include CompTIA: A+: IT Technician, Project+, Security+, Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) and Prosoft CIW Security Analyst.
In his spare time, Maxwell enjoys teaching, reading business, science and technology textbooks and volunteers his time assisting other people learn about the Bible and its history.