Become Computer Forensics Expert & Start your career!
- You should already familiar with the Linux (Kali favorable) and Windows environment.
- Ideally you should understand the technical terms, network protocols, however the same have been discussed in the course.
Computer forensics experts are required in professional organization and on Govt level. But, there are few professionals tacking handsome salaries, the objective of this course is to create more professionals. Learn computer forensics from beginning to the advance topic.
Build a successful career in Computer forensics by understanding the technical and business aspects of forensics. In this course you will learn to acquire disk images, evidence extraction and evidence management, maintaining the integrity of the data, analyzing the disk in Windows and Linux environment and many other important topics. The course demonstrates the usage of the most advance computer forensics tools, you will be using the advanced technology while investigating a crime scene.
Take this course and give a jump in career.
- The computer forensics training course is for everyone who wants to get in the forensics field. Whether you want to get a raise in salary or you want to start a career in Computer forensics, this course is for you.
- No prior forensics experience is required.
- Course Overview02:56
- Disk imaging & Evidence Management in Computer Forensics14:50
- Evidence Extraction from Crime scene using FTK19:03
- Hashing to maintain the Data integrating16:04
- Examining & Analyzing Disk Images – Windows14:15
- Creating Disk image on Linux machine15:46
- Analyze the Disk to extract the final evidence – Linux12:23
- Digital Forensics Framework in Linux07:00
Ehacking is the house of Infosec professionals, we have several years of experience in penetration testing and ethical hacking. The author is a well known VoIP security engineer with over 5 years of experience, the author has also got many certifications and degrees like : Certified Ethical Hacker, RedHat Certified Engineer, CISSP, OSCP, CPE, MBA and BE.
The author has previously published an ebook “Hacking from scratch” and he is also working as a security researcher at Infosec Institute US.
Many security vulnerabilities have also been found on Google, Dailymotion and etc. by the author and the team ehacking. The group and the author are also listed in Soldierx Hacker Database.