Become assertive: improve your confidence and communication!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, students will learn what self-assertiveness is. They will learn how a potential lack of assertiveness and authenticity is informed by many elements in our lives, such as: guilt, poor boundaries, the need to have more self-love and better priorities. After a mindset shift, students will learn to identify the right communication skills to express assertiveness. Speaking up brings an intrinsic felling of freedom that will help decrease anxiety in our lives.
- A great deal of interest in self-development and communication skills
Sometimes it just starts with difficulties saying NO. And then it takes over our life. Lack of self-assertiveness and self-esteem can be hard, because it undermines our value and diminishes self and others' respect. Here we learn how to recognize one's lack of assertiveness, tackle it, changing into a new mindset and gain wonderful self-esteem and communication skills! By learning the basics of an assertive mindset and use practical communication skills, based on non-violent communication and constructive feedback rules, we improve our quality of life and decrease our anxiety.
- People who would like to improve their self-confidence and communication, or have difficulties saying NO and would love to explore how to define their boundaries better.