Ubuntu Linux Server Basics
What you'll learn
- Create and run your very own Linux server
- Install Ubuntu Server from scratch, like a boss!
- Rock the Linux shell with basic server commands
- Harness the power of SSH for remote controlling your server
- Link two hard drives together in RAID 1 with 'mdadm'
- Share files with Windows systems using Samba
- Automate server tasks like a pro with cron jobs
- Run your own web server with Apache
- Become an Ubuntu Server Pro in Only 3 Days!
- For maximum learning, students will need access to an extra computer that can be used as an Ubuntu Linux Server. An old Desktop PC and/or laptop with a CD/DVD drive or a USB slot should be sufficient. Additionally, the student must have access to either a blank USB thumbdrive or a CD/DVD burner. Using these components to install Ubuntu Server will be covered in the course.
Linux is the fastest growing operating system in the world. Get the Ubuntu Server skills you need to succeed, in only 3 days.
Let's be honest; technical books are boring. Sure, you could learn Ubuntu Linux server administration from some long-winded encyclopedia, but why waste all that time?
Udemy's video content delivery system will have you operating your own Ubuntu sever in mere hours.
If you want to increase your IT skills, this course is a great place to start. More and more companies are utilizing Linux servers in their day-to-day operations. So, don't be left behind!
All course updates are 100% FREE. Buy this course one time and you own it for life. Not only that, but you will also gain lifetime access to me as your personal instructor. Have a question about Ubuntu Server? Just ask! You, as my student, will always be my #1 priority.
Wait, are you still reading this?! The course comes with a genuine 30 day, no hassles, money-back guarantee. So, there is absolutely nothing to risk here. Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners, especially users who have never installed or operated an Ubuntu Linux Server. The course is designed to take students step-by-step through the process of installing and configuring a server from scratch. No experience with Linux or other server environments is necessary. Intermediate users are encouraged to enroll at their own discretion. For example, if they are in need of a basic knowledge of RAID, SSH, Samba, cron jobs, and/or Apache. Advanced users will already know how to use such features and are therefore discouraged from enrolling in this course.
Hello, my name is Cody Ray Miller and I love teaching valuable skills to motivated students! I am passionate about helping you achieve your life goals, whether that means advancing in business, acquiring the technological skills needed to excel at work, or improving the quality of your personal life.
I have a diverse set of certifications, interests and experiences—including a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from computer server administration to marketing psychology and stargazing.
As my student, you are my #1 priority. Each and every one of my courses are carefully designed to accommodate a wide variety of learning styles and personality types. If something is unclear, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify the course material and make sure that you both learn and retain the subject matter.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon!
Cody Ray Miller