Become an SQL Developer: Learn (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS,T-SQL,DW)
What you'll learn
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Implement an ETL solution that supports incremental data extraction and loading
- Choose between star and snowflake design schemas
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages
- Write and execute queries to answer business questions
- Create reports with SSRS
- Analyse data with SSAS
- Use Business Intelligence to Consume Data
- Experience of working with relational databases
- Querying with Transact-SQL.
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability
SQL developers are expected to have a variety of skills that will enable them perform tasks such as: design, implementation and maintenance of structured query language (SQL) databases. They may work as database or web developers, depending on the specific position. SQL developers often spend many work hours seated in front of computers.
As an SQL developer, you should have strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills. A knowledge of SQL servers, SQL Server Analysis Services -SSAS, SQL Server integration services (SSIS) and server reporting services (SSRS) is also important.
This course is Hands-on and by the end of the course you will have experience of working with relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server .
Some of what you will learn on the course includes following:
How to implement a data warehouse solution
Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
How to create ETL (Extract,Transform, Load) process
How to deploy SSIS Package
How to create SSIS package using SQL Server Integration Services
How to download and install SQL Server Data Tools
How to perform data analysis with SQL Server Analysis Server - SSAS
How to create reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
How to download and install SQL Server
Introduction to T-SQL basics
How to implement Table Joins
Using Aggregate functions
Who this course is for:
- Beginner SQL Developer
- Beginner Database Administrator
- Beginner Data Scientist
- Beginner Data Warehouse administrators
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.